Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

picture reading please

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
ashalli24

Unread post Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:17 pm

My main goal is communicating with loved ones that have passed. I am a skeptic also but open to any information you have! thanks!
IMG_20131031_222041.jpg

new

Unread post Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:04 pm

i see someone who lacks confidence in yourself i beleive you have traveled a hard road and did alot on your own
i see someone who likes to please others you cannot please everyone you do have aq wonderful heart and you have alot of gifts just lacking in confidence which i think once you start beleiving in yourself you will find your way

The Captain

Unread post Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:54 am

There's a smile on your face, but you are not happy. This is down to your insecurity and lack of faith. You don't know what in your heart you believe and thus you have no solid foundation beneath you to support you. You often feel very alone. You are almost afraid to believe in anything in case you are disappointed. But what if you find what you are looking for instead? I feel you need to devote yourself to something - some other person, your career, a worthy cause, a religion, an organization or whatever but it must be with your whole heart and soul. Otherwise, you will always be on the outside looking in, never feeling like you belong anywhere. It's fear holding you back. You have to fight the fear.

I also feel a lot of anger and frustration in you which you need to release, perhaps through intensive exercise or counselling or just confiding in a good friend. Don't try to be too self-reliant or bear your burdens alone. Don't put on that "I'm OK" facade when you are not. Be more human and other people will feel more comfortable around you. Let down your guard - it is not a weakness to reveal who you really are. I feel you are a really good talker/speaker and could do well with this talent. But you have to speak from the heart, which must be open.

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information