Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

My sweet boys

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.

Unread post Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:43 am

Hello. I am curious about anything anyone gets from this picture of my boys. We are having some serious struggles at home, and no matter how hard i try to sheild them from BS, i know it effects them. Alex (left) is very sensitive to energy and carries most of this. They tell me he is autistic, i say he is an empath. Andrew (right) has been having strange “paranormal experiences “ for quite some time also. Any feedback would be much appreciated as it will help me force myself to get us out of our home situation faster. Thank you so much for your time and help.
Sending Peace, Love, and Light

Unread post Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:11 pm

i hear "monster in my closet" has he told you about a blue man he has seen? i feel he will or has. ALEX is clearly highly evolved for his age holds alot of energy and is very gentle he seems to not be as verbal as your other son he might even have days where he is dead silent. He tends to like to keep to himself i dont feel a mental illness i just feel he likes his space and energy is very overwhelming he has experiences to but doesnt speak of them like the energy he felt when he was 3 at his feet. I see alot of progress since this picture was taken you have your hands full but are a tough mama bear. as for your boy on the right he is a clairvoyant and his abilities are developing i feel it is very overwhelming from his which causes his to lash out. He just wants to be heard. alex also has a tendency to sniff things i feel he loves smells and aromas. does he have bears or any kind of toys he can squeeze? I feel this would help tremendously. Your other son just needs some reassurance and to be heard he feels he is judged alot and no these things are not being imagined he can physically see. Correct me if i am wrong anywhere but i can feel this from your boys.
Chimera approved

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information