Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

picture reading please

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
loustsoul

Unread post Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:06 am

wife wants a divorce, I want last chance to work out. will she give our marriage another chance??? we are on the left.
Attachments
19366570_10212343259832171_6382853811482058258_n.jpg

The Captain

Unread post Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:22 pm

I can feel your wife wants to break out and live her life free of the crippling responsibility, the obligations and the sense of duty she felt when married. The only way she would come back is if she could feel she wasn't being forced into a role she didn't want to play. She would have to have much more freedom within the relationship and you shouldn't impose your desires for what you want her to be, but allow her to be what she wants her to be.

Samanthaj

Unread post Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:58 pm

my first impression is that there is a strong bond between you both... You have both come a long way through your lives together, good and bad, I see that you two have been what I can only describe as inseperable for a good amount of time.

I feel that her decision to want a divorce has been one of the biggest and hardest decisions . When I link in with the situation I see that she has thought it through for a long time and has been tough on her to reach this decision.
I feel that regardless of what happens (I can't say either way whether it will go ahead) I know I can say with certainty that she will always think highly of you, but there are certain things which need to be talked through. I feel a keyword here is 'understanding' and Clarity.. one would need to understand why the other made (decision or action) from the depths of the heart. So I feel that someone needs to really be open and honest, I feel that a situation has occured where one of you is not letting on to the true reasons why you (did certain thing).. so to unweave it so to speak, I feel you're just going to need to be 100% open and honest, even if it's uncomfortable for you. I feel too it will never hurt to remind each other just how much you still appreciate and love one another, but aside from that, how much you appreciate all the years you've had, good and bad times. I think writing may be another good way to say some things you don't feel you can bring up. Writing is easier with some things, may not be ideal but, it's better than leaving them unsaid

Regardless of what happens, i'm keeping you both in my prayers~~

Samj
"Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." - A. A. Milne

Meeeeow

Unread post Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:45 am

I feel that she is tired she may want to work it out but there is something internally blocking her from recosilling with you,something hurts bad and it would take selfless ness on both your parts to save your marriage and maybe neither of you will do this at this point? Maybe you both need to burn so that you can rise again as something new.

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information