Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Help please. A reading of my sister and i

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
Bmcnary

Unread post Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:17 pm

80DF9485-D134-418E-8F7F-BBA05908A000.jpeg

mmagique

Unread post Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:43 pm

It's been a while since I've done this, so please excuse any mistakes.

The first thing I hear when I look at the picture of the two of you is “Here comes trouble!” Not necessarily in a bad way, but it’s clear that the two of you together are not to be messed with!

I feel a lot of energy from the two of you. The girl on the left is (I believe) fluent in sarcasm, but it’s mostly a defense mechanism. I think she is also well-versed in curse words. *lol*

I think the girl on the right is quieter, and that life has given her a few more hard knocks than the one on the left. It’s perhaps “tempered” her a bit more, so that she thinks a bit more before telling someone where to go and how to get there. She *can* do It, and well, but she has to think someone is worth the time and effort before she even bothers with it. She will also be a mother bear if someone messes with her sister!

I think that for some reason, your parents weren’t there for you as much as you needed them to be, and you’ve had to lean on each other for some of the things one might normally expect from a parent. Was dad a drinker or using something else, perhaps?

The girl on the right has learned to harden her feelings and her heart in order to save herself from being further hurt. But now she’s going to have to learn to pick the right kind of friends, and to surround herself with people she can be soft with. If she doesn’t, life will become as hard as she has become, and that’s not a happy way to live.

The girl on the left should work with animals, maybe as a vet tech to start. If that’s not possible, make sure to get out in nature as much as possible. Her soul needs nature in order to feel at peace.

Both of you will need to be careful to avoid the “wrong type” of people. Yes, there are people you should avoid, and oftentimes their habits and the way they speak will tell you a lot about them, even if you want to believe they’re good people because they seem “nice.” Remember that “From the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks.” Remember also that not everyone who smiles at you is your friend.

I cannot stress enough how much you both need to avoid “partiers” and the lifestyle that goes with it. If it runs in your family, you are especially susceptible.

Look for the positive people, and cut out the dead wood. Make plans, be bold, and make the world a more beautiful place. You both have so much energy! Use it for good! Don't let those with dark hearts change yours.

Bmcnary

Unread post Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:39 pm

Wow thank you so much! It was very spot on for the most part!

mmagique

Unread post Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:49 pm

Thanks so much! Can you tell me a bit about what was right and what was wrong? I felt very strongly I needed to do this reading, so I appreciate your feedback!

Bmcnary

Unread post Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:59 pm

Everything was spot on except my parents have been there for us extemely supportive but there are a few specific times that my sister and I have leaned on each other. Also my dad used to drink but more socially not like an alcoholic where he wouldn’t be there for us. Other than that everything was correct! It’s crazy how you brought up the vet tech that is my sister and she’s been an animal lover and wanted to be a veterinarian since she’s been little!

mmagique

Unread post Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:23 pm

Thank you SO much! I just *knew* it was going to be that thing about your dad! I'm so glad I was able to help! Have a great day! (I hope your sister follows her dream. I think she's meant to do something like that.)

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information