Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

What do you see?

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
msraven08

Unread post Sat Jul 01, 2017 6:26 pm

Hi, I'm back :-) I was a member of this forum for years and I'm returning to get a reading always loved coming here for readings :thumbsup: had to create a new account. Anyways what do you see? Whats in store for my future? Kids? Marriage etc.......
Attachments
raebeach.jpg

The Captain

Unread post Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:34 pm

If you want to find a compatible partner - and not just someone who will use and abuse you - you need to work on raising your self-esteem and self-love. We tend to find and attract 'equal' partners, those equal to how we think of ourselves. So if you feel you are less of a human being than everyone else, you will also attract someone who is less of a human being into your life. I don't know why you doubt yourself - you are an attractive and talented person, but because you don't believe in yourself enough, you are not living to your full potential. So if you want kids with a partner who truly loves and respects you, you first have to love and respect yourself. You can do this by giving to yourself, treating yourself well, and by daring to go after your dreams. Try to be your own best friend. Don't tell yourself you are a failure or not good enough. You owe it to yourself to be partnered with a decent, kind loving human being.

msraven08

Unread post Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:14 pm

:sad: :sad: :sad: I know I know..... I'm trying to work on it but I must admit I got to the point where I just didn't care anymore and just wanted to be alone. I was broken..... but like I said i'm trying everyday work in progress. Thank you for reading me :cheesy:

Gracie Hatchet

Unread post Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:44 pm

I see a beautiful, powerful woman!! Wow, you have got some good energy!!! I think you're prone to think too little of yourself at times though, stop that... There seems to be something lurking in your future that's going to be easy to miss if you keep doubting yourself. Act with class and class will find you, Hahahhaaa that should be easy for you, such a powerfully wonderful woman. I think you'll have some beautiful children too, they'll take after you... as the man I see you with in the future isn't exactly the most hansom but he is kind hearted, smart and will have a good job. I get the feeling he might still be in school or learning his trade as an intern... Good luck sweetheart!!!

Gracie.

msraven08

Unread post Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:44 pm

Awwww thanks Gracie!! Appreciate it :cheesy:

Meeeeow

Unread post Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:38 am

You seem angry, I feel like you have a reason to be angry I feel like you push it down,you need to feel it and let it flow so you can let it go and be whole,you are a beautiful spirit and strong and as flexible as fire and water,you've been tested and life has never been easy for you,you've faught for everything you have and you should be proud and hold your head high! Life isn't done testing you or teaching you bur life is also going to be beautiful for you because of your spirit,it will be made that way.

msraven08

Unread post Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:34 am

Thanks Meeeeow you are right. I'm trying not to be angry but when I think about what I've been thru in my past it all comes back like I blame myself for most of it :hysterical:

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information