Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

feel free to read :)

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
doe

Unread post Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:32 pm

hello friends
I could use a little insight, let me know what you pick up on <3
here's one without any filters :)

pinkjasmine

Unread post Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:46 am

I feel you are quite lost and stuck. Like you are looking for an answer but the question lead to another question and this goes on and on. This only happens when we are too much inside of our own head. You need to act instead of to expect, to try to make things move foward.

doe

Unread post Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:47 am

pinkjasmine wrote:
Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:46 am
I feel you are quite lost and stuck. Like you are looking for an answer but the question lead to another question and this goes on and on. This only happens when we are too much inside of our own head. You need to act instead of to expect, to try to make things move foward.
very true! all this confusion results in non-action or passiveness, it's almost absurd thinking of much I need to fix and decide on
you are right on!! thank you!

It seems like I'm in for a disaster this year because so far I didn't manage to build any stability socially and in work/education life :( the change I wanted seems really out of reach, gee

doe

Unread post Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:39 am

jflores123 wrote:
Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:55 pm
sounds like your in my current situation........not a good feeling. i am empathetic towards you.
oh noes, I hope things will work out for you <3 <3

Meeeeow

Unread post Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:31 am

Your tired you need to slow down,draw in and refocus,you are working hard for your goals and you feel like they are out of reach I feel like shouting this to you,they are in your reach keep going after what you want you are about to get it,something beautiful is coming for you possibly a fresh love that will sweep you up.

Meeeeow

Unread post Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:34 am

Something fresh is coming,this is being shouted keep going!!!You are so close!!!Change is coming good change it will suddenly sweep you up <3 You are sooooooooooooooo ready for this

doe

Unread post Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:57 am

awww yaayy, that sounds amazing!
I keep feeling like this cat - everything seems close and yet out of reach haha

you're absolutely right, I'm completely exhausted and maybe I just beat myself up
thank you for sharing great news with me, it is much appreciated - I appreciate your time and energy <3 <3 <3

doe

Unread post Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:19 pm

does anyone also feel like something approaching me in near future?

I don't understand why in contrast to my life before everything feels completely pitch-black

Jingle7

Unread post Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:44 pm

I see issues. something is out of control. there is abuse of some kind. you need to get a grip on something. your dreams are far from reality if you do not work practically on them. you might need to distance yourself from a certain man. i see an alphabet of importance. do you have anxiety?

doe

Unread post Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:54 am

hey jingle,
thank you for taking the time to read me

yes - I do have anxieties a lot, including nightmares and fear during day
the man to distance myself from seems relatable aswell - might even be two. abuse (emotional, mental) and exploitation was part of my life for years I think

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information