Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

New here, have a simple request :)

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
Amar13

Unread post Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:11 pm

Hello all,
I've been looking for such a forum. I have a special, simple request.
My relationship needs healing and I was wondering if I could get anyone to send us some positive love healing and white light?
I will post a picture. I'm just asking that you send us energy to heal and forgive and envision us together happy and healthy?
Is this an okay request for this forum?
Thank you so much

Amar13

Unread post Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:13 pm

20170520_184658-486x648.jpg

Samanthaj

Unread post Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:53 pm

Hi

Yes of course it is. I'm sending good vibes your way to both of you and keeping you and your relationship in my prayers.
Wishing you both all the best :o)

Samj
Lokah samastah sukhino bhavantu

Amar13

Unread post Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:54 pm

Thank you so so much! My family has had a tough year but I think we're all coming into spiritual growth and an awakening. And I figured the more positivity sent our way the better! Actually just received a very positive message from him so I believe it's already working. Thank you so so very much from the bottom of my heart!!!

Samanthaj

Unread post Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:32 pm

Sorry to hear Amar.. that's true. You can never have enough positive energy. I'm glad it's working so far :o)
sometimes a prayer goes a long way~~ I'm still keeping you in my thoughts. I'm Praying things continue to improve for your family and in your relationships

Hugs
Samj
Lokah samastah sukhino bhavantu

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information