Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Hoping someone could read me honest and accurately

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
Rodrie26

Unread post Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:42 pm

Its been a tough two years and a nightmare the last two months. Can anyone please read me
Attachments
IMG_5222.JPG

The Captain

Unread post Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:59 am

Yes I can feel trouble all around you. But you have attracted it by fearing the worst. You are very afraid. Your fears are actually coming true because you focus on them so much. You need to switch off these negative thoughts and focus on the good things in your life. If you believe that bad things are going to happen, they will. So the reverse is also true - if you truly believe that you are destined to be happy and prosperous, you will. Tell yourself several times a day "I am safe! I am safe!" and you will be. Whatever you focus your thoughts on becomes real.

Rodrie26

Unread post Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:44 pm

Wow The captain. I dealing with recovering from a domestic violence situation and I am very fearful. My partner and I aren't together right now and I am feeling very scared for me and the little one and I am at a loss as to how things have gotten this far. Thank You so much for this I appreciate you so much right now. I am searching for answers about our future my daughter and my partner and its tough to grasp everything.

The Captain

Unread post Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:04 pm

But the good things for you exist in the present - like you and your daughter are safe and well NOW. Your fear lies in and for the future which hasn't happened yet and indeed what you fear may never happen, so it is a waste of time worrying about it. Centre yourself only in the present moment and take life day by day. Count your blessings - gratitude is a very positive thing and it will bring you swift rewards.

Samanthaj

Unread post Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:34 pm

Hi Rodrie

I'm happy to help out as well... I feel like asking if you have any specific questions, let me know if you do and i'm happy to pull a spread for you. I say this as I feel there is a lot and I don't want to point out the obvious you know but kind of help you move forward so, here to help

I'll be checking back tomorrow evening
Samj
Lokah samastah sukhino bhavantu

Rodrie26

Unread post Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:47 pm

The Captain thank you for your kind words. Even if what you said is obvious I had not been focusing on the present much lately which makes it all feel worst. I appreciate it.

Rodrie26

Unread post Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:50 pm

Samanthaj,

The two biggest questions I have are if I should go through the court system to gain custody, I am hoping he stays away but don't want to lose my daughter or put her in danger.

The other pressing question I have is to ask my boss permission to apply for a job affiliated but in another place. They have been more than loyal to me and I don't want to seem ungrateful.

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information