Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Hi everyone!

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
Gigi1990

Unread post Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:19 pm

Hey everyone my name is Gina and I am a newbie here. I've been in a really rough spot the last few years and just seeking some positivity and feed back from anyone willing to read of give me pointers. I attached a picture of my son and I if it helps. Ty all so much ❤️❤️
Attachments
IMG_9986.JPG

The Captain

Unread post Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:31 am

Gina, I feel like you are waiting for a white knight to ride up and rescue you from your situation. But you are the only one who can help yourself by getting out and getting what you want. I don't feel you have much help and support around you. You need to make a plan and set priority goals and then stick to the plan until you reach your goal. I feel you can be a bit immature about life, like you are a child waiting for your parents to come and 'fix' everything for you. You need to have more confidence in your own capability to survive and even thrive. If you need to go back to school or pursue more training in order to get a good job or more money, then you must do everything you can to get there.

Gigi1990

Unread post Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:17 am

That's exactly what I want to do but I'm stuck at the moment and I don't know how to get out! Thank you for your insight. That means a lot to me. xx

Samanthaj

Unread post Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:15 am

Hi Gina, :welcome2:

welcome to ABT.. great to have you join us. I'm about to log off but leaving this here so I come back to it tomorrow. Everyone here is lovely and will do their best to help you out. Don't give up and hang on in there

If you need help with anything feel free to talk to one of the mods in the chat

See you around,
Sam j
"Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." - A. A. Milne

The Captain

Unread post Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:52 am

Gina, I feel like you are craft-oriented or clever with your hands and that you can make money out of it.

Gigi1990

Unread post Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:52 pm

The Captain wrote:
Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:52 am
Gina, I feel like you are craft-oriented or clever with your hands and that you can make money out of it.
That's so weird I was thinking about going to school for fashion heavily lately! I also got into a physical therapy assistant program in January! Thank you so much!

Gigi1990

Unread post Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:53 pm

Samanthaj wrote:
Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:15 am
Hi Gina, :welcome2:

welcome to ABT.. great to have you join us. I'm about to log off but leaving this here so I come back to it tomorrow. Everyone here is lovely and will do their best to help you out. Don't give up and hang on in there

If you need help with anything feel free to talk to one of the mods in the chat

See you around,
Sam j

Thank you I really appreciate it! I'm trying hard to stay strong, I believe I have it in the bag. I feel a major breakthrough coming I just gotta find out how to make it there! xx

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information