Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Is she watching over me

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
LostSoul67

Unread post Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:02 pm

[media][/media]I lost my mama about a year and a half ago to ovarian cancer. My whole life it was just me and her. She was literally the only constant stable thing in my life that I have ever known. I feel at times she may be trying to tell me something or just let me know that she is there. Could you please read this picture of me and her and see what you think? It's of my when I was very young. [attachment=0]image.jpg[/attachment]
Attachments
image.jpg
"I was terrified of the dark
So the darkness I became
I was scared of my own demons
So I learned them all by name
I was fearful of the monsters
So I became a monster too
I was frightened by the ghosts
Until I realized....it was you"

joannicole

Unread post Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:41 pm

I feel that your mother is never far from you. She will always watch over you. However I am picking up some darkness around you. Depression? Dont let it stop you from reaching your potential. Take a few breaths, know that you are never alone and keep going.

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information