Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Hi - a little guidance at a tough time

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
mistressnoire

Unread post Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:40 am

Hi there,

i've attached my picture below. I'm wondering if spirit or your impressions has any advice for me on how to move forward. I am suffering crippling anxiety right now to the point where I can barely function or go outside. Thus, no groceries for two weeks and I'm having tea with sour milk :/ On the job front - I'm too anxious to go beyond the front door, so I'm trying to get work, but simultaneously sabotaging it, because of my fears.

I'd appreciate any advice you had to give. Thank you.
Attachments
IMG_6686.jpg
IMG_6686.jpg (140.8 KiB) Viewed 655 times

nivas

Unread post Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:34 am

mistressnoire
The pic you posted apears to me as a determined focussed lady.well pic conveys the impression you are clear cut ideas about your goal how to be successful in career and life.To me there is nothing to fear about your anxiety your work.Forget abouit fear or any otherthing be positive .you will be highly succesful.your pic clearly represent it.
with wishes
Nivas

mistressnoire

Unread post Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:23 am

Thank you Nivas.

Yes, maybe this fear is getting in the way of my "clear cut ideas". I don't feel anything is very clear cut right now. But perhaps when I get past this fear, and work on the positive side, I'll get in touch with it.

:)

ChimeraInMerkabah

Unread post Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:53 pm

What activities do you use to relax? I feel you will be journaling soon or should be. FInding ways that work for releasing energy you have alot of bottled up energy and this anxiety is from you sensing the pain from those around you, you take alot in on a daily basis and have trouble telling which energy is yours and which energy isnt. I also recommend grabbing yourself a good grounding/protective stone like obsidian orr black tourmaline to neutralize this overwhelming physical manifestation of energy. Make sure you are releasing its very important as too much go go go will give you break downs similar to before.
Chimera approved

mistressnoire

Unread post Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:38 am

Hi Chimera (I love your name. I remember reading a tale about the Gryphon, the Chimera and the Dragon a while back!)

Yes. I've been told before I'm an empath, but often I doubt it. I just think I'm a nervous wreck. Quite possibly you have a point here though, as sometimes my fear comes on so strongly, or sadness, or anger or love and it's like - what the heck? No real reason for it. But I do have obsidian.

I journal everyday. Have done for the last four years. Good job.

Yes. I do need to work on grounding and centering. It's hard - I think in part I'm addicted to the "go go go", and I'm scared without it part of my nature is gone. But when I'm broken down I'm pretty useless too. Ha.

Good read my friend. Thank you.

ChimeraInMerkabah

Unread post Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:53 pm

You very welcome. You remind me of myself. Im a leader i love making sure things go right, teaching etc but when i am down i am down! We snap from time to time when keeping it together for so long
Chimera approved

Hoodie21

Unread post Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:53 am

Hi M.,

I just joined this sight last night and I was drawn to your post. So much so that this morning I feel like I want to tell you my instincts re: your picture. I'm very much a baby when it comes to this kind of stuff, so grain of salt, my friend!
(PS I wish I could view your picture as I write!)
I feel like there are two sides of you. There is what the outside world sees, and then what even you try not to see about yourself. Looking at your picture I felt my stomach drop. Self care is my best advice. Not nails or hair, but maybe recognizing your core belief system? The strong side of you will help see you through. Hold onto her as you heal!

Ok, that's what I got. Hopefully it's helpful.

mistressnoire

Unread post Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:54 am

Its very helpful, and I'm touched you came back the next day so determined to leave a message :)

I am very much a fledgling clairaudient too :) but sometimes I hit it and I'm just like "yaaaaaas!" :)

I think you're entirely right about the two sides. I try to project calm and peaceful even when I'm screaming inside. I don't like the emotional part of myself, I intellectualize my emotions a lot, but then periodically everything I don't want to deal with (emotional) comes roaring out and demands to be seen.

Core beleifs. That's interesting. I'm examining my beleifs right now about certain things - some of them not so helpful. But, I'll be honest, I'm not entirely sure what I stand for, beyond "any kindness is good to do".

I think without having a strong sense of the above, it explains why I felt so lost when I posted it. Thank you for your thoughts and time, my friend.

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information