Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Picture Reading Request

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
User avatar
DoctorRen
Posts: 18
Joined: Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:25 pm

Unread post Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:42 pm

Greetings to all,
I wish to have a picture reading here of anything that is felt or predicted to me.
Thank you to whoever responds, It is much appreciated.
Attachments
lAUGH.jpg

User avatar
Samanthaj
Posts: 978
Joined: Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:19 am

Unread post Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:05 pm

Hi DocRen :)

Lovely picture. The first thing that comes to me is good news is coming to you.. I feel the excitement.
Did you recently (by recently i mean in the past 5 months) apply somewhere, are you waiting for someone to call you with news? I feel that a call will come, with good news for you. :o) I specifically see you going to let someone else know at home and it all seems to be something that lights you up. I wonder if this is to do with college or a relative coming from afar

I feel like you have a big family and I see many cousins, mostly male. I feel you are apart from them and aunts/uncles..I feel that a reunion of sorts is on the cards. That makes me happy~~~

I feel there has been some sadness over a relationship that seems to be fizzling out.. I saw fizzling out as I feel the spark has gone (that is how it feels).. and I also pick up on a low self esteem .. you feel that you are awkward and worry you stand out in some way from others. But I want to remind you that's an amazing thing to be unique.. I want to remind you that you're created in a perfect vision and you are who you are supposed to be, on all levels. I feel like reminding you that.. anyone who has left you recently (it could be friends, it could be romantically) left or distanced from you.. it is for the best...:o) you mentioned a man with initial A... and asked what I pick up. I pick up good vibes.. great, even. There just may be (I feel).. differences between you. I'll explain.. you both meet and you are attracted to each other, but when it comes to conversation you find out he's into sport and so on, where as .. your hobbies are completely different. One of you is academically focussed, the other is more of a family oriented person. So don't be put off by any differences you both have as I strongly believe that you can meet in the middle and
can compliment from one another and learn from each other. You will inspire him, he will inspire you and between your differences in character and hobbies, I feel there is definitely room to meet in the middle. It may take some time as I feel A is not one to fullycome out of his shell right away.. so first appearances and judgemets may be off a little. But when it comes down to safety , trust and respect I feel it's all there. My first impressions are that he will treat you well and has a lot of self control (so.. not a heavy drinker...etc) which I feel is important to you and understandable.

:o) I really look forward to reading what the good news is, keep me updated. Also, if you have any more questions ask away... hugs
Samj
"Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." - A. A. Milne

User avatar
DoctorRen
Posts: 18
Joined: Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:25 pm

Unread post Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:33 pm

First of all, I'd to like to thank you sincerely once more for all of them lovely insights that you've given out to me they all have seemed to hit the nail. About the excitement, I can relate to it as indeed I've been waiting for an approval call from a college that I'm waiting to hear from. The sadness is also something that I can relate to, for I've had a clash *romantically* with someone, that recently have ended with a break-up. About A, yes we do share the differences, indeed & I do seem to be the one whose academically focused ! And I will certainly be giving it the time.

Will keep you updated, with all that comes up!
Love & Light xoxo

User avatar
Samanthaj
Posts: 978
Joined: Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:19 am

Unread post Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:58 pm

DoctorRen wrote:
Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:33 pm
First of all, I'd to like to thank you sincerely once more for all of them lovely insights that you've given out to me they all have seemed to hit the nail. About the excitement, I can relate to it as indeed I've been waiting for an approval call from a college that I'm waiting to hear from. The sadness is also something that I can relate to, for I've had a clash *romantically* with someone, that recently have ended with a break-up. About A, yes we do share the differences, indeed & I do seem to be the one whose academically focused ! And I will certainly be giving it the time.

Will keep you updated, with all that comes up!
Love & Light xoxo

I'd love you to keep me updated... good luck Ren, i'm feeling really good about this. Wishing you the best :hugs:

you're welcome
Samj
"Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." - A. A. Milne

User avatar
CelticRose
Posts: 440
Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:32 pm

Unread post Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:05 pm

DoctorRen

Hi hi, first of all want to say a beautiful picture… and ty for posting as it gives us all an opportunity to connect for you if a link is present… well a link at this end has just opened so will type up what the message is for you…

…feeling a beautiful gentle healing energy coming from you indicating you are a very genuine soul but also someone who has had their own fair share of difficulties and hardships, in your distant past there has been a lot of heartache and emotional hurdles in connection to a very old relationship going back within the last 3 years or so of the distant past… this has brought up tremendous feelings up to the surface and has allowed you to heal yourself and lay those old ghosted feelings to rest so that they can finally be at peace…unearthing innate wisdom about yourself and your own direction in your path,
also being referred to the throat chakra as well as though you have been working on finding your own inner voice lately and are learning to let go and listen to your senses…. also get a smell of bread baking as well around you, smells delicious, by the way… so don’t know if you have been cooking things lately or stewing on what’s bottled, just know there is a different way on how to approach it that’s shining through to you now

shown the symbol of money and financial situation around you which has been in dire straits for some time like you are lack of funds at the moment, connected to your home and movement is gradually bringing changes to your horizon on this, you’ve been through leaps and bounds though on your path already and while more learning is at foot in the offering for you on your journey, its up to you take what’s needed with you and leave the rest in the past so that it does not hinder your journey further

you have been looking at teaching also or stepping up to teaching what you know….perhaps as a change of career or a new journey undertaking… the probability of this happening is a huge SUCCESS, i am also seeing pinks swirling around you showing that yes you do have the ability to heal and become a healer if you choose to do so, you feel peaceful by the shore of the sea, too, and secure in knowing that you are on solid ground…. also feel at times there is someone watching you over your shoulder, this is spirit, feels like a guiding energy who is there with you, when you sit down at the comp, or doing what you need to do, he is on middle eastern descent, and has an incredible presence about him very bordering on peaceful energy that’s deeply soothing, feels like a soul family member as well would be someone you could talk to as an old friend, you'd feel comfortable around them as it feels like he’s known you through several lifetimes already!

sensing a disappointment as of late as well like you’ve lucked out on an opportunity- rest assured and this is for your peace of mind only - that the universe is sending more opportunities your way and options that you can take so that you can move forward, instincts tell you that you ought to rely on your gut instincts and soul’s inner senses to trust on which ones to take on board for you in your journey.

you have a phoenix totem also showing you that a personal transformation has happened since you’ve been on this path calling you to look into spirituality and helping people , also at this point i scent apple crumble as well, but the fruits are definitely being rewarded for you so even though you have hardship at the moment, it won't always be that way, life will get easier as the road journeys on

lastly there is a homey sense about you that is very down to earth, like you could feel at home anywhere pretty much but there is one comfortable space you feel comfy in and can invite your angels in to join you, you know where it is, but the messages is here to go into that space and work through those self-made barriers, deep down inside you know the path your on is a good one to be on….. if in doubt, trust in your self 100% to get you through the not so great times….. and ask your guides for help & insight from spirit should you need further guidance. listen because they are there with you sending you subtle signs, may take form of a white feather crossing your path.

also being asked give you november 10th as well as part of this message to expect more imminent changes about your job in the future (though as you know future is not set in stone, you can change your own destiny).
Image

User avatar
DoctorRen
Posts: 18
Joined: Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:25 pm

Unread post Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:19 pm

CelticRose wrote:
Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:05 pm
DoctorRen

Hi hi, first of all want to say a beautiful picture… and ty for posting as it gives us all an opportunity to connect for you if a link is present… well a link at this end has just opened so will type up what the message is for you…

…feeling a beautiful gentle healing energy coming from you indicating you are a very genuine soul but also someone who has had their own fair share of difficulties and hardships, in your distant past there has been a lot of heartache and emotional hurdles in connection to a very old relationship going back within the last 3 years or so of the distant past… this has brought up tremendous feelings up to the surface and has allowed you to heal yourself and lay those old ghosted feelings to rest so that they can finally be at peace…unearthing innate wisdom about yourself and your own direction in your path,
also being referred to the throat chakra as well as though you have been working on finding your own inner voice lately and are learning to let go and listen to your senses…. also get a smell of bread baking as well around you, smells delicious, by the way… so don’t know if you have been cooking things lately or stewing on what’s bottled, just know there is a different way on how to approach it that’s shining through to you now

shown the symbol of money and financial situation around you which has been in dire straits for some time like you are lack of funds at the moment, connected to your home and movement is gradually bringing changes to your horizon on this, you’ve been through leaps and bounds though on your path already and while more learning is at foot in the offering for you on your journey, its up to you take what’s needed with you and leave the rest in the past so that it does not hinder your journey further

you have been looking at teaching also or stepping up to teaching what you know….perhaps as a change of career or a new journey undertaking… the probability of this happening is a huge SUCCESS, i am also seeing pinks swirling around you showing that yes you do have the ability to heal and become a healer if you choose to do so, you feel peaceful by the shore of the sea, too, and secure in knowing that you are on solid ground…. also feel at times there is someone watching you over your shoulder, this is spirit, feels like a guiding energy who is there with you, when you sit down at the comp, or doing what you need to do, he is on middle eastern descent, and has an incredible presence about him very bordering on peaceful energy that’s deeply soothing, feels like a soul family member as well would be someone you could talk to as an old friend, you'd feel comfortable around them as it feels like he’s known you through several lifetimes already!

sensing a disappointment as of late as well like you’ve lucked out on an opportunity- rest assured and this is for your peace of mind only - that the universe is sending more opportunities your way and options that you can take so that you can move forward, instincts tell you that you ought to rely on your gut instincts and soul’s inner senses to trust on which ones to take on board for you in your journey.

you have a phoenix totem also showing you that a personal transformation has happened since you’ve been on this path calling you to look into spirituality and helping people , also at this point i scent apple crumble as well, but the fruits are definitely being rewarded for you so even though you have hardship at the moment, it won't always be that way, life will get easier as the road journeys on

lastly there is a homey sense about you that is very down to earth, like you could feel at home anywhere pretty much but there is one comfortable space you feel comfy in and can invite your angels in to join you, you know where it is, but the messages is here to go into that space and work through those self-made barriers, deep down inside you know the path your on is a good one to be on….. if in doubt, trust in your self 100% to get you through the not so great times….. and ask your guides for help & insight from spirit should you need further guidance. listen because they are there with you sending you subtle signs, may take form of a white feather crossing your path.

also being asked give you november 10th as well as part of this message to expect more imminent changes about your job in the future (though as you know future is not set in stone, you can change your own destiny).
Dear Rose,

Thank you for your kind insights :hugs: about the person that I am. Its true I've been into much hardships but I made it all rest to peace as you just said, I been looking for my inner voice indeed which could be something that I dont know could have lost since a while. I have been cooking by then, too yes haha! Was astonished reading this! About the soul family member you've told about, whose watching over me I can sense his presence indeed. At nights I cant sleep because I feel as if someone is actually standing watching me. Not a feeling of fear, but just a feeling of a presence being there. I have faith of the path that Im on and I know that things will come to shore deep down. November 10 made me curious too, is it a good occurance, perhaps?

Thank you,
Ren :hugs:

User avatar
CelticRose
Posts: 440
Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:32 pm

Unread post Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:51 pm

I'm just being told that its definitely a good occurrence.... that changes are coming... so its almost like you've been waiting on for something to happen but it hasn't happened yet? But its gradually happening over time... but that's all that's coming in with this feeling, that and the universe has answered your prayers as well the ones your heart has been asking the questions for! Its a resounding Yes!

Time to take action and go for it! time to stop questioning and take the initiative to follow and trust in your heart and your dreams. this is in connection with a decision that's come in close to home.... like still paperwork needing to be done... and completed... a form of some kind... to fill out...and sent off....looks like an official one in a cream folder, before the changes can take place...but they are definitely coming into your life and it is a good occurrence to happen just make sure you are prepared for them to turn your life around. I'm not sure why but are you also looking to relocate?! or make a move anytime soon, as feel that movement is definitely coming in to shift your journey along! So bringing up the tower card.. but it is happening for a good reason, nothing to worry or fear about... but just hold on to your hat and hang in there for the ride!!

Blessings DoctorRen, hope that helps!
Image

User avatar
DoctorRen
Posts: 18
Joined: Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:25 pm

Unread post Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:22 am

CelticRose wrote:
Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:51 pm
I'm just being told that its definitely a good occurrence.... that changes are coming... so its almost like you've been waiting on for something to happen but it hasn't happened yet? But its gradually happening over time... but that's all that's coming in with this feeling, that and the universe has answered your prayers as well the ones your heart has been asking the questions for! Its a resounding Yes!

Time to take action and go for it! time to stop questioning and take the initiative to follow and trust in your heart and your dreams. this is in connection with a decision that's come in close to home.... like still paperwork needing to be done... and completed... a form of some kind... to fill out...and sent off....looks like an official one in a cream folder, before the changes can take place...but they are definitely coming into your life and it is a good occurrence to happen just make sure you are prepared for them to turn your life around. I'm not sure why but are you also looking to relocate?! or make a move anytime soon, as feel that movement is definitely coming in to shift your journey along! So bringing up the tower card.. but it is happening for a good reason, nothing to worry or fear about... but just hold on to your hat and hang in there for the ride!!

Blessings DoctorRen, hope that helps!
It's true, I have been waiting for something, indeed & I'm glad to hear that. Some things could be just worth the wait . This certainly have raised up my spirit!
I could also say the paper work could be my mom's divorce paper or something that haven't came to my realization either way I do relate to it. Moreover, I am looking to relocate -abroad-, for educational purposes. So yes!

For a sum up, this have helped me much :thumbsup: . I deeply appreciate this.
Thank you CelticRose! Gratitude.
:hugs: :hugs:

User avatar
CelticRose
Posts: 440
Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:32 pm

Unread post Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:52 am

More than welcome. And ty for feedback, also on that. It allows me to know that my intuition is still on the ball. Appreciated, peace & Blessings!
Image

Post Reply

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests