Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

I feel lost

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
noha811

Unread post Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:37 am

Hello all xxx
I am feeling really lost.
Not sure about anything and struggling with many emotional, physical and life issues.
Guidance is very highly appreciated especially for career and what to do.
Thank you so much.
20180227_093505.jpg

mistressnoire

Unread post Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:33 am

Forgive me. Beginner's clairaudience.

I got that there is someone, possibly a man, you don't like or don't trust. To look at this situation from another perspective - if someone treated a friend of yours like this, would you tolerate it?

Other things that bother you, according to my clairaudience (which is just beginner level, please excuse it) might be a lack of space in your appartment(?). I hear "you hold onto things that are precious to you, but serve no purpose". The message here being to declutter. This may not mean necessarily physical items, but also relationships that you can't bear to let go of that are either painfully unequal or downright damaging to your psyche.

Is there a little boy? A son? A nephew? I hear to "spend more time with the boy".

Also - that "there is something you are missing". In a sense, I feel from the pic you've forgotten who you truly are in what others demand/expect from you. Perhaps there's an aspect of working hard to please people who aren't worthy or that amount of effort.

Workwise, I get the sense the career you're in, have been doing, or are contemplating is not challenging enough for you. It's easy when things are overwhelming to grab the first thing that comes along and hope for the best, but the message I get is to "think big". I.e. write a list of your skills, and if you've forgotten, get some friends to do this for you. Don't get them to advise you on professions if you're already mixed up - that's likely to confuse you more. But just a list of your best qualities and aptitudes. From there, think what you would like to explore/do if money was no object?

MN

(Any feedback appreciated)

noha811

Unread post Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:21 am

Dear Mistressnoire,
You have a wonderful gift dear! I won't call you a beginner at all. In fact, all what you mentioned here is 100% correct.
The man you refer to might be my husband, we have been growing distant maybe because he is distansing himself and not giving enough attention and by being gloomy and negative many times.
My appartment is not small, but it lacks wormth..wormth of family that is. The lityle boy is my son, and I am trying as much as I can that spend good time.
In my house, I just live there, but don't belong. I am attending to everybody's needs with zero assistance or support. I am doing all the thinking, planing, doing and giving. Always giving in fact and getting nothing in return. I am falling depressed and sick, but still everyone cannot understand it was because they burdened me with everything and did not give a helping hand in return.
Workwise, I am capable of doing a whole lot of things but I am just feeling extremely tired and exhausted plus the fact that I recently feel so overwhelmed to be in the street, or when the phone rings or when I am around people. I am highly empathic and because of all the stress and damage I suffered I am totally unable to deal with more drainage.
I just want to be left alone.
I am sure I need to heal from all this. But always wonder how?
I am very grateful for this wonderful insight and you really are very talented! I cannot thank you enough dear. Sending you lots of love and light.xxx

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information