Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Reading please?

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.

Unread post Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:55 pm

Hey everyone,

Meg here! Hope everyone is having a nice day. Haven't been able to log in for a while because I forgot my password, and was just now recently able to log back in by resetting it. May I please have a reading? I'm going through a tough time, and need some guidance and also some easing of the mind if possible. I'm going through a case that directly affects me...I am the victim and have been hurt. I'm worried about my children and want to see if anyone can give me some answers...or something. I'm up against a liar. My children are involved and I'm also pregnant right now....I don't want to give too much away. I would be so appreciative if somebody would help me....I wanna know if I come out on top and if I will have my children and me be the primary care taker. I'm sick to my stomach and my anxiety and stress is beyond crazy right now. I feel like a fool for trusting someone I shouldn't have.

If people feel more comfortable directly messaging me, I do not mind of that or on this post.

Thank you to whoever puts there energy into this and is able to help.

Love and Light,

Unread post Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:06 pm

Also, if it helps, my DOB is

Sorry, forgot to include that in the above post!

Unread post Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:45 pm

Hi Meg!
Is this picture filtered or photo shopped?

Unread post Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:40 am

It may be my phone that has the filter because its an android. Ill upload another here in a second. Sorry for that! Need to switch back to team iphone! Lol

Unread post Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:49 am

Please excuse the mom bun and no makeup! lol

Unread post Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:45 am

Don't feel that the world has beaten you down. It has not. You were born to have a sunny outlook, and that is what you have.

I can't tell you if you will be your childrens' primary caregiver at this time, but I can tell you that you will be the one they turn to in the end. In the meantime, do everything you can to show them how much you love them, and to lead them in the right direction. They will need you, and, although there may be times, they don't realize it, you will be the one they come to, when they need someone to turn to.

Be strong.

Unread post Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:04 am

You look too innocent.My fear someone may use your innocence to his advantage.such a young age burdened with children
difficult for you.become mentally have that will power the sad thing your not using it instead allowing yourself to drift according to the wind.the situation your in is temporary. this is a challenging situation and I see you coming through it becoming mentally strong.Becareful in choosing your life partner
with wishes

Unread post Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:39 pm

Hi Mmagique! Thank you for taking the time out to read me.
I do have a sunny outlook, but sometimes people or even myself later realise it's not really realistic... or not seeing things for what they truly are. Gets me in trouble sometimes with the wrong kind of people.

I don't know why this reading kind of worried me...I'm glad I'm the one they will turn to when they need anything in the end...I'm just worried for their sense of direction or even their safety due to their father. I wish I could protect them from him, but i've been so naive and too trusting thus far with him. I'm trying my best to be strong.

Thank you again for reaching out, and I hope my feedback was okay.

Love and light,

Unread post Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:42 pm

Hi Nivas,

Spot on with your reading it seems like. You're thinking of my ex and my children's father. He very much so has taken advantage of my forgiving and “seeing the bright side of everything” kind of heart. He's not the best guy, and is the reason I'm in this situation even when I'm the victim.

I know I need to become mentally strong. I was their at some point before I met their father but I gave him the power to change a lot in me...which I regret now.

I have court March 13th against him. He actually physically assaulted me and attempted to hurt me and our baby girl in my stomach during the process. Did you mean you think I will win the case when you said you think I would come out on top?

I'm terrified just to go to court with him, because I have bad social anxiety especially around authority figures. I wish I didn't. Kind of something that is hard for me to control. He's been lying/manipulating me in the process to try to get out of the situation he has caused in the first place and I'm stressed he's actually going to get away with what he did to me.

I feel like i've learned my lesson when it comes to letting people into my heart. Especially those who never deserved it in the first place. I will be careful from here on out. Never thought he would do any of this to me.

Appreciate your energy and time!

Love and light,

Unread post Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:27 pm

Hello there :)

You reached out to me, and I think I may be able to help just a little. I feel it won't hurt to try. My heart breaks for what you're having to go through right now. It must feel like no one will fully be able to help you or understand you, and yet you're at the mercy of strangers who will literally be judging a very sensitive and important part of your life. Walking around feeling a constant fear is weighing on you, making your body exhausted without you having the time to notice right now. It doesn't feel completely about you, as you're terrified for your children, but in a way this is all still your story. You don't want to be viewed as a victim and you don't know how it came to this.

But you did love him once and you trusted him deeply. You felt you needed him and so it became less and less about you. You changed yourself for him and let him go so far as to control your thoughts and emotions at times.

Then you became frustrated at yourself for allowing this to happen, as if you had chosen to be assaulted or talked down to.

First things first:

You must begin to heal. You must begin to realize that you did not do this and this was not your fault. Love yourself and be understanding to yourself. You know the truth, and that is that you felt you couldn't see it any other way. You saw your life with this person and couldn't have known it would end this way. You couldn't consider leaving until it came down to a battle.

If you show yourself respect and try to be confident in your knowledge, you may be able to convince an audience that you are, at your core, you. And part of you is that you are a mom.

You might be scared that the judges will see some kind of weakness in you that would make you unable to care for your babies. Try to let go of those thoughts. They aren't helpful and they freeze you up.

I think you have a good case, but it is possible with this amount of information that he may be allowed them on weekends. You might be able to earn an order of protection for yourself, if you are scared.

If you want to find anything that proves that he may be dangerous to the babies, that will be harder. You may need to try for free legal advice. You may need a professional to help your voice be heard, especially since you are so overwhelmed.

It may not work as well, but you will at least be the major parent in your children's lives. You are likely to be the one with the main custody, and the main guardian.

Show your children kindness and understanding during this time. They can sense, subconsciously but enough, that you are afraid and uncertain. They are relying on you even though you feel helpless.

So get the help and backing you need, so that you can open this conversation up and get this solved. Take action like you would want your parents to do. Let them know you are doing this for them, and for you because they are so important to you.

This is a difficult situation to be in. So be kind to yourself and show your kids that despite being under the thumb of more powerful people all your life, you are going to become that powerful person. With time, and then they will learn from you.

I hope that was at all helpful. Take care and good luck :hugs:
was oc :peace:

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information