Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Picture Reading Please

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
brittstemp

Unread post Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:35 pm

I would love to know what you see.
20170618_103218.jpg

The Captain

Unread post Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:23 am

Thoroughly practical and down-to-earth, you have a dry even ironic sense of humour. You are smart and sassy, and will often have a streak of good fortune because you manage to rise above the struggles of life and remain positive by seeing the funny side. You are going to be very surprised by whom you end up with because you wouldn't think a jock type of guy would be your type. But I am seeing a big, muscular blonde beautiful guy walking beside you and he appreciates your earthiness. Don't judge by appearances because he is funny and sensitive too. Other people may scratch their heads and wonder how and why the two of you (apparent opposites) ever got together but you will both just smile and walk off into the sunset together. You two can also make a terrific business partnership. Happy days ahead!

CelticRose

Unread post Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:47 pm

you have a beautiful golden outer layer of the aura, the inner layer to your energy is a cloudy white, you’ve also got some pinks and also turquoise blue around your upper body and right hand side of your being
you have a very down to earth personality, you are very fair as well with whom you decide to give a second chance to in your life, your pathway is opening up before you even as this is typed, your inner self knows exactly where you are headed and going, you are opening up perhaps even going through an awakening of a breakthrough of realization of introspection and thoughts as of late inspired by the DIVINE presence in your life, these seeds of inspiration are indeed positive and should you choose to take them on will prosper into ideas of new projects that are currently happening around you

energy wise, you have had your own roller coaster journey pretty much from the word go, but you are learning to listen to your truth and your true sense of self, the gold energy shows that you are reliant on your gut instincts and on your intuitive gift to work with the universal energy that is around you, also picking up on the congested feelings in the throat chakra where there is a situation in which it feels like you are skating on the surface’s edge of tension in connection to the home front, but the answer will come to you on this.... hidden knowledge and communication; though it feels like exchange of energy is entirely mutual here but more positive healing is to come in to help heal any barriers that are self made by yourself and put up to protect your own self from being hurt. I’m also being assured to let you know that not everyone out there will hurt or which may come across as deceptive, or cause irreparable distrust, because you know from before when to find that get up and go and heal yourself from the pain of other peoples' injustice... you have survived and are still surviving and are building up the trust from the old chapter so that you can take with it forward into the new... universal angelic healing is coming forward to help you heal on that... just accept it because its there for you...waiting for you to accept it. its almost a feeling as though you’ve let one too many come too close and are learning to stay true to your own senses and personal belief/paths… even though you are doing some soul searching trying to find your true self within the last 2 months or so of the year, also being given the words of cotton candy as a memory, with a feeling that someone loved cotton candy- the pink - not the white….. a female around you, or perhaps you yourself did once upon at time…in childhood days…

july 1st is a date in relation with your energy and there was a situation that has revealed itself where a lot of tension was created between you and an old friend of yours who has a bit of a interest in you, not necessarily a bad interest, but there’s a feeling like you feel unsure how to react and respond to this friend, an uncertainty. The name of Jamie has crept in here with this; and also a decision on your horizons to make coming up in the now. You are being asked to stop questioning and leave the negative in the past, learn how to let go of it so you can move forward into your new chapter & new beginning in the future, for your future is very bright. Astoundingly bright. Pat yourself on the back, too, because you are doing a good job!

So all I can really say is after that is Keep going and pave the way forward for your future! Trust & listen to your heart too. Thanks brittemp :)

brittstemp

Unread post Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:09 am

Thank you both for your readings. They are very interesting.

The Captain, I found the part where you said about having a streak of good fortune particularly interesting as that has just happened recently when I needed it the most.

Celtic Rose, what you said really hit home with me...especially what you said about building up trust from an old chapter in my life! I found it particularly interesting when you said about soul searching as I have been doing that.

CelticRose

Unread post Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:36 am

More than welcome, brittstemp and happy they have resonated too!

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information