Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Would love to connect with loved ones that have passed

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
SarahLeigh

Unread post Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:42 am

So many questions for the family that passed. If there is anyone that can truly sense any of them, please help bring some closure to me and my sister. Thank you
Attachments
Sarah .jpg
Last edited by SarahLeigh on Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Samanthaj

Unread post Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:49 am

Hi there Sarah.. May I ask...did your husband pass? As I feel i'm picking up on a partner who has passed. Let me know and will pass on more information tomorrow evening, hoping you see this.

Hugs

Samj
Lokah samastah sukhino bhavantu

SarahLeigh

Unread post Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:31 am

Not a husband or partner. Thank you for replying though. All attempts to help me connect are appreciated

Samanthaj

Unread post Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:49 am

Thank you Sarah , hugs

My impression was an adult male coming forward with a younger person. It feels to me like this is a child of someone here and so, I felt like I had to ask you.. I know there is nothing worse than being left in the dark and hoping. It feels to me, to be a little boy. Usually children will come through with an adult relative to join them when they come forward to bring messages. Thanks for letting me know it's not for you

I'm happy you joined us, ABT is a fab place and I believe someone will be drawn to you eventually :hugs: I pray so that it happens soon.

Feel free to join us in the chat rooms and on the 29th July we have An Evening with Akasha- 8pm GMT, London time (Just join us in the chat rooms, Akasha's reading room . I hope someone is drawn soon so you find the answers you need. Take care for now :thinktank:
Lokah samastah sukhino bhavantu

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information