Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Picture Reading Please.

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
Sonia
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:41 pm

Unread post Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:13 pm

Hello, I'd like to please know about any new upcoming things/events that can be predicted to me, generally about my life.

Thank you!😇
Last edited by Sonia on Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.

The Captain
Posts: 121
Joined: Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:19 pm

Unread post Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:47 am

Are you a singer or entertainer - because I am picking up music and drama around you very strongly? I do feel this sort of thing will play a big part in your future. As to relationships, I see you standing in a big crowd of people but feeling alone because you are waiting for one special person who really 'gets' you to arrive. I feel there may have been someone in the past whom you thought 'fit the bill' but proved disappointing. Yet I am feeling he might come around again and be much improved. I don't feel you are much interested in money but you do need it for the things and experiences you want to have so you may have to push yourself a bit harder to earn it. There will be a lot of travel as you get older, likely with a partner who must move around for work. I also see children - at least two - for you.

Sonia
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:41 pm

Unread post Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:25 pm

The Captain wrote:
Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:47 am
Are you a singer or entertainer - because I am picking up music and drama around you very strongly? I do feel this sort of thing will play a big part in your future. As to relationships, I see you standing in a big crowd of people but feeling alone because you are waiting for one special person who really 'gets' you to arrive. I feel there may have been someone in the past whom you thought 'fit the bill' but proved disappointing. Yet I am feeling he might come around again and be much improved. I don't feel you are much interested in money but you do need it for the things and experiences you want to have so you may have to push yourself a bit harder to earn it. There will be a lot of travel as you get older, likely with a partner who must move around for work. I also see children - at least two - for you.
Thank you for your reply.

Sonia
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:41 pm

Unread post Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:22 pm

I appreciate ABT for giving all of us the chance to get the help we need, furthermore The Captain I'd like to please go on and ask you, about the 2 children that you've came to mention did you mean by that 2 kids that I'll have from that partner that you've seen me travelling with? You were right, I have to push myself harder work wise which I am, and I was wondering if you see any prosperous changes coming in, in that sense? Thank you once more. Appreciated.

The Captain
Posts: 121
Joined: Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:19 pm

Unread post Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:13 pm

Sonia wrote:
Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:22 pm
I appreciate ABT for giving all of us the chance to get the help we need, furthermore The Captain I'd like to please go on and ask you, about the 2 children that you've came to mention did you mean by that 2 kids that I'll have from that partner that you've seen me travelling with? You were right, I have to push myself harder work wise which I am, and I was wondering if you see any prosperous changes coming in, in that sense? Thank you once more. Appreciated.
One of your children at least may be from another shorter-lived relationship.

If you work harder at putting yourself forward and have more confidence in your abilities, you will find the rewards, both personally and financially, are great.

Sonia
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:41 pm

Unread post Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:14 pm

The Captain wrote:
Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:13 pm
Sonia wrote:
Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:22 pm
I appreciate ABT for giving all of us the chance to get the help we need, furthermore The Captain I'd like to please go on and ask you, about the 2 children that you've came to mention did you mean by that 2 kids that I'll have from that partner that you've seen me travelling with? You were right, I have to push myself harder work wise which I am, and I was wondering if you see any prosperous changes coming in, in that sense? Thank you once more. Appreciated.
One of your children at least may be from another shorter-lived relationship.

If you work harder at putting yourself forward and have more confidence in your abilities, you will find the rewards, both personally and financially, are great.
By short lived relationship, do you mean me undergoing a second marriage ending with a divorce ? With this kid in between us?

The Captain
Posts: 121
Joined: Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:19 pm

Unread post Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:45 am

Not necessarily a marriage.

Sonia
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:41 pm

Unread post Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:48 pm

The Captain wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:45 am
Not necessarily a marriage.
😳😳 :scared:

Post Reply

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests