Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Today 04/03 marks 15 years hes been gone, 15 years too long

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
JuneBabyRamey

Unread post Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:14 am

This is a picture of my Uncle Bouge and I about 20 years ago. I cherish this picture and so may others as well cause My uncle Bouge was murdered by his wife when I was 11 years old. I've lost so many people since him... I believe He watched over me. Matter fact my aunt went and seen a medium after he passed and the medium said he watches over me.... I've never had any sort of reading done but I've had a few people close to me go see a psychic or medium and come back from their reading with a message for me.
Attachments
Screenshot_2018-03-28-02-28-24.png

Last bumped by JuneBabyRamey on Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:14 am.
*DreamBeliever*

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information