Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Read me for fun! I'm a silly bundle of goof

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
DanKlein16

Unread post Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:47 am

This is a pic of me from last Saturday. Let me know anything you pick up on! HAVE FUN! YEAYAAHAHA :thumbsup:
Attachments
19990581_10211750962382327_2728060957418299038_n.jpg

CelticRose

Unread post Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:27 am

The first word that sprang to mind and granted, I am half asleep at the moment is camaraderie.
But you know too when to be serious and dedicated to your work/path. You enjoy a bit of banter between those who you work with -your guides and spirit, and yet you have the balance to do good work as well, when open & aware. You have had your own tough times though and so you tend to look on life with an optimistic attitude and you always tend to seek the silver lining! You are strong willed as well because no matter what choppy situation that finds you in, you have the ability to bounce back on your feet with grace....

I am also seeing a pegasus totem animal guide around you, which brings in magical opportunities for you to keep an eye open for. This totem too has now become a white unicorn, showing that you are very much a healer as well though healing can be in many ways; from counseling to just being a gentle friend with a caring shoulder... to the point or more hands on practice healing. I sense also that you have been looking into reiki as a possible avenue of knowledge. There is a name of Jane coming in here, too, which could be someone you know personally as in a client you have read for or a friend, though i feel its a client more than a friend.

You have a lot of healing energy with you too which reminds me of diamond rays as in working with the Ascended Masters and their rays. But its definitely helping with getting you back on track with your path.
You have questioned your path however you know that you are fully in for the count now, though its okay to deviate from it, but keep going with it and eventually, you'll get to where-ever it is you are going!

Also springing to mind is November.... as an important month for you with life changes.... embrace them though, but not to feel afraid of the unknown.... they are good changes that are happening for a good reason... it feels like a choppy month for you but things will smooth over after that....

this is all that i've received :)

Peace & Blessings
CR

The Captain

Unread post Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:12 pm

Well, yeah, you PRETEND to be a silly bundle of goof on the outside, but you have a very strong defensive shield around you that is difficult to pierce. For some reason, you don't want anyone to see the real 'you' much. I feel there is some deep dark 'secret' you are hiding or some awful flaw or damage you see in yourself (which is not as bad as you think) that you don't want others to find out about. But that means you also hide your sensitive intuitive side - the shield works both ways, to protect you but also to stop your intuition flowing freely. You could be much more psychic if you dropped the shield. Tell somebody you trust your secret! People will still like you, or maybe even like you more if you drop the "Everything is all right with me!" facade and dare to show your vulnerability. Stop hiding your true nature. Then you will move forward swiftly and certainly. You are holding yourself back by hiding your light under a bush - which helps no one.

angel722

Unread post Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:58 am

You do like to have alot of fun, but you also feel clairvoyant as well. Not really sure how much of this you actually take seriously, but you do have the ability to see people and situations, things around them. You feel like you like to keep things light-hearted and to not take things and life to seriously. You definitly feel like a jokester, but your abilities are real. I'm also picking up dead people around you, which means that your either a Medium or a sensative. Not that there is much of a difference but you seem to have this ability as well.
I'm not sure if the above picture is something you are doing for fun, or if you my feel this is kind of a joke, but have you played with a ouijia board or some type of "fake seance" or something? I would advise to be careful with this if it's not for real.
I'm also picking up an older male, feels crossed -over , who also feels like a jokester as well. Likes to have fun, and light-hearted. It's a great quality to have and you are probably the life of every party. I am trying to go deeper, but there feels to be a block. I'm thinking this block has something to do with your personality as a whole and often block out difficult situations and maybe channel it into humor. You do have a soft nurturing side to you that you do seem to give to people in deeper need, I'm hearing the word "compassion" so you are a compassionate person, but it also feels like when difficult emotions arise for yourself, it's difficult for you to embrace those emotions and instead push them away with humor?
You enjoy making people laugh or smile, you feel that people are to serious in general and by adding humor or smiles to people helps take away some of the burdens they carry, I am picking up something about romantic relationships. It's hard to read this side, but it does feel how do I say this., I'm getting two different images, one being happy and then it switches to something more serious side that feels like created pain. Usually this is two different times frames so the pain feels like it was caused by a past relationship. This side of you feels to take on a more serious tone and you don't handle pain well. This is a side of you that you don't like to feel or express because you become a different person, like a person you don't like? Yeah, yeah, I know, who doesn't feel like that and who doesn't have sides of themselves they don't like, right? :) But for you, it's something you feel to try and avoid like the plague. This side you don't want anyone to see.
I'm not really sure what you are looking for but I do have to go get hubby. If your looking for something specific, please let us know. If you could give feedback, right or wrong, please let me know, I'm looking to guage my reading abilities and feedback both negative or positive will help me do that, Thanks.

DanKlein16

Unread post Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:03 am

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Last edited by DanKlein16 on Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DanKlein16

Unread post Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:04 am

CelticRose wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:27 am
The first word that sprang to mind and granted, I am half asleep at the moment is camaraderie.
But you know too when to be serious and dedicated to your work/path. You enjoy a bit of banter between those who you work with -your guides and spirit, and yet you have the balance to do good work as well, when open & aware. You have had your own tough times though and so you tend to look on life with an optimistic attitude and you always tend to seek the silver lining! You are strong willed as well because no matter what choppy situation that finds you in, you have the ability to bounce back on your feet with grace....

I am also seeing a pegasus totem animal guide around you, which brings in magical opportunities for you to keep an eye open for. This totem too has now become a white unicorn, showing that you are very much a healer as well though healing can be in many ways; from counseling to just being a gentle friend with a caring shoulder... to the point or more hands on practice healing. I sense also that you have been looking into reiki as a possible avenue of knowledge. There is a name of Jane coming in here, too, which could be someone you know personally as in a client you have read for or a friend, though i feel its a client more than a friend.

You have a lot of healing energy with you too which reminds me of diamond rays as in working with the Ascended Masters and their rays. But its definitely helping with getting you back on track with your path.
You have questioned your path however you know that you are fully in for the count now, though its okay to deviate from it, but keep going with it and eventually, you'll get to where-ever it is you are going!

Also springing to mind is November.... as an important month for you with life changes.... embrace them though, but not to feel afraid of the unknown.... they are good changes that are happening for a good reason... it feels like a choppy month for you but things will smooth over after that....

this is all that i've received :)

Peace & Blessings
CR
Thank you for the reading CR.

DanKlein16

Unread post Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:04 am

The Captain wrote:
Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:12 pm
Well, yeah, you PRETEND to be a silly bundle of goof on the outside, but you have a very strong defensive shield around you that is difficult to pierce. For some reason, you don't want anyone to see the real 'you' much. I feel there is some deep dark 'secret' you are hiding or some awful flaw or damage you see in yourself (which is not as bad as you think) that you don't want others to find out about. But that means you also hide your sensitive intuitive side - the shield works both ways, to protect you but also to stop your intuition flowing freely. You could be much more psychic if you dropped the shield. Tell somebody you trust your secret! People will still like you, or maybe even like you more if you drop the "Everything is all right with me!" facade and dare to show your vulnerability. Stop hiding your true nature. Then you will move forward swiftly and certainly. You are holding yourself back by hiding your light under a bush - which helps no one.
Thank you The Captain

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information