Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

I need to know.

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
MoonFire1015

Unread post Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:23 pm

I dont want to give any thing away so please tell me what you can see...
10714033_1566629033559763_8278910227072190748_o.jpg

CelticRose

Unread post Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:14 pm

MoonFire1015

There is a friend in spirit around you in relation with this picture, she has a very quiet soft spoken thought voice. She is in spirit. She is someone around you who knew you relating to childhood/friend of the family. She says she misses you & there is a little white (want to say Jack Russell) dog with her, whose name is Charlie. The young lady here gives me the name Sophie though it might not be hers, age of 22, very shy energy, 5’3 in height, linking in from distant past, says she can come forward now, but says you know what you are doing in terms of life / career path - though there is opportunity - in June 4th that has cropped up in your life in the now, which you are not sure if to accept the opportunity or not - feels like its too good to be true-so you’ve been questioning it a bit, doubting as to whether the opportunity is meant to be for you. You are being given the encouragement that it is indeed meant to be, you are encouraged to go for it but trust in your heart 100%. Spirit have a lovely peaceful energy that resonates from within; she says you have a heart of gold, although you have been through many difficult times yourself, it hasn’t been easy-going, but the hands of fate - brings to mind - wheel of fortune here that has changed in the sense that it is good change!

This opportunity links to love as well and is a romantic relationship around you. more like a soul bond with soul family kinship, i’m hearing the words of life partner, someone on a close level to you who would see and support you through the hard times and weather the storm with you - your rock/anchor. So it is someone you have found a similar connection with who is going through the similar teachings as you have been going through and yet with him or her you feel on wave around them and so in tune that you would not see one without the other - inseparable. Its a male in his early 20s around the 25 - 30 age group…wherein you have felt the instant connection or spark indefinitely.

There is a lot of healing energy around you too, encouraging for the opportunity to bring things up to speed….i’m also being shown a white rose here…..that shows that you have been struggling to find answers within yourself, doing a bit of soul searching trying to find your pathway, there’s a decision in relation to money to be made, and you have angelic help and support around you with this namely AA Michael and AA Chamuel, helping you seek what you feel is missing in your life.

Also sensing that of a river rippling so you feel at ease with nature and particularly rivers are your touchdown base with water, where you feel comfortable and more at ease, there is also a feeling of disappointment here, which has dispersed into a sigh wistful feelings of nostalgia, when you reflect and look back at the past….you know that you’ve lived through it; only take what you need to learn with your journey, look ahead instead and pave the way forward for the future.

Hope that helps MoonFire1015
Peaceful Blessings
CelticRose

MoonFire1015

Unread post Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:50 pm

Thank You CelticRose, Although I don't know a Sophie (at all) or a Jack Russel that has parted, I do have a female friend who passed in our teens though. I miss her dearly. She was shorter around 5'3 and rarely shy lol. Can you see her? As for the romantic relationship, two people come to mind but the possibility is with only one and I do love him dearly.

"AA Michael and AA Chamuel, helping you seek what you feel is missing in your life." I'm not sure I understand.

There is also a certain peace I feel when I'm in the woods surrounded by nature. But you're also correct that I also feel sad when I am there, but when I am there even with the sadness its where I want to be.

CelticRose

Unread post Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:58 pm

Nps! I can't see her but i could definitely hear her along the link when she opened it up. But it may have been for someone else, though. No worries :) Thanks for feedback, though. Hopefully someone will be able to help you with it, further than i can. Peace & Blessings!

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information