Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

What can you tell me

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
Kerri1986

Unread post Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:09 pm

Hi if there's any readers out there please read me thanks
Attachments
20170603_141728.jpg

The Captain

Unread post Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:06 am

Oh gosh girl what are you so terrified of? Getting hurt by other people, I suspect. You feel like you are fragile and vulnerable but I can see that you have many fine qualities like kindness, inner strength, a LOT of pure creativity, and generosity. You aren't as fragile as you might think. In fact, I think you can be jolly tough when you want to be, when it matters. But you don't like to be aggressive - you do however need to be more assertive. You give off the message "Please don't hurt me because I think I might break if you do!" Unless you believe more in your inner strength and ability to survive anything, you will just keep on wearing that protective 'suit of armour' that keeps everyone at arm's length. You may have been hurt in the past but you are not that same person now. You have learned and you have grown. Have the confidence to show your real self and stand up for yourself in order to get the things you really want out of life! This has to be your year for coming forward.

Kerri1986

Unread post Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:59 am

Wow that was spot on . Yes I have been hurt too many times in my life . I'm trying to get out this amour but it's hard . One person can only take so much as they say

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information