Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Just curious I guess.

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
shawz311

Unread post Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:38 pm

Just curious to see what people have to say I guess, thanks in advance!

The Captain

Unread post Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:34 am

I see a curious, pretty well balanced guy, a little unsure of his own attractiveness but reasonably sane and solid. :) Are you having career issues at the moment because I feel a HUGE change coming in this area, (getting October for this) maybe a complete change of profession or status. But whatever it is, it will be big and may stir up some concerns from family and friends who only tend to see you in one familiar way. Stick with it though because it is right for you ! I feel that you keep a lot of your interests and thoughts and 'odder' characteristics inside for fear of coming across as too radical or crazy and thus not fitting in with your usual crowd. You do want to be accepted by your peers but you also yearn to break out of your normal routines and just go for it. But behaving like you think others want can limit you in the sort of people and opportunities you attract your way. You need to be real in order to have what is really yours. It is only when you feel completely free to be yourself and to say and do what you want that you will be completely happy.

shawz311

Unread post Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:23 am

Ty Sir, much appreciated, have a good one

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information