Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

ShadowOfLight: Bio and Feedback

Free Psychic/Medium Readings for ABT Members
Important: Readers Agreement

Forum rules
Asking for a reading isn't a certainty that you will receive a reading. Always be polite and respectful towards the reader and please leave feedback after your reading. Asking for multiple reads at the same time is treated as spam and will be deleted.
If you are interested in reading on ABT please read our Readers Agreement.
ShadowOfLight

Unread post Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:51 am

Lady Jane wrote:
Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:06 am
Would you please do a reading for me. Im at across roads. My dad mpassed a few months ago and im heart broken.
Are you still around on the forums and chat?
When I am gone and all light is lost, you will see me again...

ShadowOfLight

Unread post Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:54 am

If you are asking for a reading, I would be happy to oblige, however, please get your post counts up as per forum rules.
When I am gone and all light is lost, you will see me again...

AmandaSue777

Unread post Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:22 am

I would love and appreciate a reading

Esteban

Unread post Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:59 pm

I also would like a reading. My life is in such turmoil now and a reading would be much appreciated.

cherryx

Unread post Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:58 pm

Greetings,
I'm hoping you are well, after reading your bio, I was strongly drawn to your energy. My Grandparents have been on the otherside for around 7-8years now, I was hoping that perhaps they may come through - I'm not sure if that's the correct terminology but, my parents have previously been to claire-voyants and I recieved a reading off a friend of the family who has said that my Grandfather had came through (this was probably a year after his passing if I can remember correctly) although she had also stated that another person had too tried to come through yet, I do not know of anyone else who has passed that she had described.

I guess what I'm really asking is, if you can make contact with them, if they are at peace, if they are ever around as such and if there are any ways I may feel there presence and if there really is someone else that tried to come through in the past, perhaps you could figure out whom it was and whether they meant well as such?

Thanks again, have a nice evening :)

girogn

Unread post Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:23 pm

Hello ShadowofLight,

I'm in a distressed situation where I've developed unpleasant situations with my friends, colleagues and lovers. A crisis that has been brewing overtime and I believe I have Asperger's syndrome, and a Crystal Child. I'm stuck in a limbo and my lust for life seems to be dwindling down with each day goes by.

Look forward to hearing from you soon, with peace and light.

Lovelyeyes

Unread post Wed May 02, 2018 4:49 pm

Hi how are you doing? i hope great well im new here i dont know if im doing this in the right way but i would like a reading if possible i would appreciate it a lot. well have a good day :wave:

Return to “Member To Member FREE Psychic Readings”

• Information