Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

I'm new here! However not new to the metaphysical. I'd love for you to let you read for you!

Free Psychic/Medium Readings for ABT Members
Important: Readers Agreement

Moderators: Helen, Steve

Forum rules
Asking for a reading isn't a certainty that you will receive a reading. Always be polite and respectful towards the reader and please leave feedback after your reading. Asking for multiple reads at the same time is treated as spam and will be deleted.
If you are interested in reading on ABT please read our Readers Agreement.
saramansouri

Unread post Tue Apr 02, 2019 5:30 pm

Hi Amanda,

I wonder if I can ask a reading from you? If you can and will do it for me, what information I should provide for you?
Looking forwarding to hearing from you

Jewce

Unread post Thu Apr 04, 2019 12:40 am

I enjoyed reading your post. I'm new here, just joined today. Looking for some guidance.. I think if I got a reading, then I might be able to sort out my own gifts and figure out where to go from here. I have had a lot going on, and it's been difficult doing this alone and not being able to tell anyone about it. *sigh* What kinds of readings do you offer? I'm interested! :)

brissmith

Unread post Sat Apr 06, 2019 6:39 am

I'm interested too for a reading. And any communication from my mum who has passed. Thank you.

michaelamm

Unread post Sun Apr 07, 2019 8:24 am

Hey. I'm interested too for a reading from you. When you have time I want to know anything you can tell me about my love life. Like finding new love and that kind of stuff or meet again someone from my past. Thank you in advance

Marycharlotte

Unread post Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:11 am

:wave: hello everyone

Mphann

Unread post Mon May 13, 2019 2:08 am

Hi..... I would love to have a reading from you. It would be for a loved one who has passed.

kash123

Unread post Fri May 17, 2019 6:36 am

I want reading. Messege me when u r free. Ty

unicornshay89

Unread post Wed May 22, 2019 8:41 pm

hi im lashay im new on here my bday is 12 26 89 im dating a guy name Alvin 8 20 86 I love him very much and he loves me but has a hard time showing it can you tell me if im wasting my time with him are do you see with patience we will be happy do you see anything coming up for us like any events? thanks for taking time out to read this and helping just want to know looking into our relationship what do you see?

cillr

Unread post Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:13 pm

Hi Amanda,

Are you still doing readings? If so, I was wondering if you would be willing to do one for me.

Looking forwarding to hearing from you

Aurny

Unread post Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:44 pm

Hello
I would also want a reading, recently I have been very worried about my future, there is something I want to do in life which probably my parents won't let me do,I really need a reading badly ,I am depressed and wasting my time thinking about what I should do

Return to “Member To Member FREE Psychic Readings”

• Information