Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

CelticRose's bio

Free Psychic/Medium Readings for ABT Members
Important: Readers Agreement

Moderators: Helen, Steve

Forum rules
Asking for a reading isn't a certainty that you will receive a reading. Always be polite and respectful towards the reader and please leave feedback after your reading. Asking for multiple reads at the same time is treated as spam and will be deleted.
If you are interested in reading on ABT please read our Readers Agreement.
silentsiren

Unread post Tue Aug 06, 2019 6:49 am

Hello, someone in chat recommended I come here for a reading to find answers and understanding. Are you available to do this? Thank you.

CelticRose

Unread post Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:09 am

Yes I'm available, but it will have to be later this evening as I've got to work during the day. Is completing reading in chat ok for you to meet me there at about 7pm gmt UK time tonight? if its not too late for you? It can be earlier if needs be x

silentsiren

Unread post Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:45 pm

Yes that should be fine.:) Thank you!

CelticRose

Unread post Tue Aug 06, 2019 5:28 pm

waiting in chat now :o)

Jakewrigley11

Unread post Sat Aug 10, 2019 3:42 pm

Hey,

Any chance of a reading?
Thanks

Isato

Unread post Sat Aug 10, 2019 6:48 pm

Hi Celtic!

I hope you're doing well.

Please may I request a reading from yourself?

Thanks

CelticRose

Unread post Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:05 am

Probably ought to warn you all, I'm taking a break for a bit with readings while I deal with a living situation. If you are after a reading, I would advise going to another reader on here and asking them to read. Thank you for understanding.

CelticRose

Unread post Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:50 am

Isato wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 6:48 pm
Hi Celtic!

I hope you're doing well.

Please may I request a reading from yourself?

Thanks
Hey Issato. I'm more than happy to complete this today. Sorry for the wait, I was taking a break. I will shuffle some cards for you in a bit. :hugs:

CelticRose

Unread post Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:53 am

Jakewrigley11 wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 3:42 pm
Hey,

Any chance of a reading?
Thanks
Hey Jakewrigley11, also will complete yours today. Sorry for the delay, I was taking a break. :thinktank:

CelticRose

Unread post Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:31 am

CelticRose wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:53 am
Jakewrigley11 wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 3:42 pm
Hey,

Any chance of a reading?
Thanks
Hey Jakewrigley11, also will complete yours today. Sorry for the delay, I was taking a break. :thinktank:
First card is indigo

your soul has been around a good few generations, you do believe firmly in reincarnation and this helps you to understand your indigo sense of self and presence and your awakening in this lifetime here and now, you are a firm believer in crystals and stocks and you know things about other people that might not understand what you are on about but you can tell whether or not to stay away from them or trust them on a personal level of development in your instincts.

you are a healer and capable of sending and directing out faith healing to those who would feel like you are incapable of achieving such a thing, but it is indeed built within you and your awareness is opening, you are becoming much like the butterfly in a sea of open possibilities that the world is indeed your oyster.

you see and hear and feel more than you should, though, and you are being asked to naturally interpret this for your own accord and let the path of indigo children and adults guide you forwards into your brand new direction, you care about the world and the state its in but you alone cannot heal the world yourself entirely however you have many burdens on your shoulders, you need a friend to confide in your past hurts and feelings to the contrary, trusting in someone who will not hurt you like family or blood family members will indeed see you move forwards into your future awareness of energy and your new chapter that's ahead of you on your path.

sage of flames next card

you need to look at the I AM positive affirmations to help you through the bad days and the good days. there is a situation around you to do with money like you are lacking it financially so to speak, also in connection to the home, you are questioning your self over an ability to reap in the money and also to work harder with your gifts and developining your innate abilities to learn and awaken to the path, you have your own fair share of doubt too, i sense you are looking for the truth in a matter that's close to your heart, you will find it but learn to listen to your heart's word indefinitely for when the time arises.

flames is fiery energy and will happen rapidly over a space of a few weeks up to a couple of days, i'm sensing there is an old relationship that has happened around you too which has brought you a lot of pressure on working through the old feelings, laying them to rest, you are looking to close the old chapter on that and lay inner worries to rest as well, you ought to look to your chakras for answers that you seek though, cleansing them and detoxifying the body will help you to know your limits and what you are good at.

Seeker Of Orbs last card

STOP stressing over the materialistic and the particulars situations in life, you will meet someone who you trust and soon to bond with and find the initial soul connection with if you haven't already met them - there is a month being mentioned here - july earlier this year - you need to work at the relationship and decide what you want out of it and compromise with the other person involved what they want out of it. you ought to begin by opening your heart further, you have 2 totems around you providing you with comfort and support of strength, they are the panther totem and the hippo. panther are fiercesome and strong and shielding you with protection, hippos are gentle but strong and work with your emotional self and well-being encouraging you to let go of the old feelings so that you can lay your past to peace. And from then on once you have done that, you can look forward to facing a new chapter.

Return to “Member To Member FREE Psychic Readings”

• Information