Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

CelticRose's bio

Free Psychic/Medium Readings for ABT Members
Important: Readers Agreement

Moderators: Steve, Helen

Forum rules
Asking for a reading isn't a certainty that you will receive a reading. Always be polite and respectful towards the reader and please leave feedback after your reading. Asking for multiple reads at the same time is treated as spam and will be deleted.
If you are interested in reading on ABT please read our Readers Agreement.
CelticRose

Unread post Thu May 16, 2019 6:37 am

You are Welcome Nameless x

kash123

Unread post Fri May 17, 2019 6:40 am

Hi. Dear
I need a reading. Can u help me with it? Plz

NeedingPeace

Unread post Fri May 17, 2019 10:43 pm

Thanks I appreciate you

CelticRose

Unread post Wed May 22, 2019 6:19 am

kash123 wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 6:40 am
Hi. Dear
Thursday afternoon OK with you? :thumbsup: after 12. Anytime after 12 o'clock. If you can't make it to chat, I post it on here on this thread. :hugs:

CelticRose

Unread post Wed May 22, 2019 12:11 pm

StormWalker wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 6:19 am
kash123 wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 6:40 am
Hi. Dear
Thursday afternoon OK with you? :thumbsup: after 12. Anytime after 12 o'clock. If you can't make it to chat, I post it on here on this thread. :hugs:
Hi Kash123,

you have a situation around you which is worrying you a lot, you feel fear and apprehension from within and its something that you can't seem to find a way out of or find a way in which to tackle it. you are asked to ground more on the basis of keeping your mind securely in the present & focusing on the future, the past is gone, no longer hindering you nor causing you any painful memories that have been let go of, you are soul searching and are questioning your own psychic abilities, you have your own truth(s) but you need to learn how to be more assertive in places where you work and learn how to communicate and speak up, let your voice be heard.

you are praying for reassurance on your horizons too, it is coming and happening soon, you have the weight of the world around your shoulders today, it may feel like the odds are firmly stacked up against you, they are not. you have a decision to make in regards to your thinking and line up of thought, you are empathetic and pick up the world energy around you. you feel glum about someone in your life as though they have not gotten back in touch with you over a matter of important nature but truthfully, you ought to take in consideration that maybe you could contact them first.

your solar plexus chakra also could use a bit of work, you tend to store up feelings in the solar plexus, you are a bottler of worries as well, confide in someone that you trust to help you guide you in the right direction in your life, trust in your heart's word to believe in yourself and in your higher self to do the best you can do in this situation, it is indeed, a mind over matter type scenario. you need to sort your mind and your beliefs out first to take on board what resonates with you and disregard what doesn't, to leave behind what causes you pain in the past with yesterday.

Let go is the present card - ties in with the messages from the last - to let go of all hindering vibrations and negative people that seek to hold you back, let go of the logical conclusions and trust in your heart and in your heart's word's as that is the truth for you. when the situation feels out of your control and your mindset is in a frenzy of worry learn to meditate and sit purely with the natural sounds of silence, things that you can hear, it will reconnect you with mother earth and put you in tune with natural peace in your mind/body and soul again and keep you grounded in the now.

Last card - Angel of diet & nutrition

you are asked to be aware of what you put into your body, it can have an impact on how you are feeling, you are asked to be mindful of your crown chakra that is opening and your awareness of your body is firmly becoming more aware and less tense, you need to relax and breathe easy, to restfully assure, that all opportunities are headed your way manifesting along as well, you are asked to save to make ends meet as well, and that there is a situation involving money around you too, you have an interest in crystals / stones as well as the healing path.there is the symbol of a dandelion clock indicating about wishful thinking and timing around you too, but have the courage to do what you want to do, not what others want you to do. send and detail out a wish over candlelight to give out to the universe and to cosmic order what you want into your life. and trust implicitly that it is happening, as changes are indeed taking place.

I'm not getting much else in there for you kash123, i hope that helps you find your journey forwards though.

kash123

Unread post Wed May 22, 2019 2:47 pm

Thank You stormwalker. I need to ask some questions. I will come online at time u provided me.

CelticRose

Unread post Thu May 23, 2019 6:08 pm

kash123 wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 2:47 pm
Thank You stormwalker. I need to ask some questions. I will come online at time u provided me.
Hi , did you make it online this afternoon. Apologies for my absence, a close friend needed my help. Thank you for understanding. :hugs:

kash123

Unread post Tue May 28, 2019 3:53 pm

Dear celtic. Now u ok if i ask some questions.

CelticRose

Unread post Tue May 28, 2019 4:24 pm

I am in chat now yes so if you want to ask me some questions here in there or on that thread that's ok with me.

arianna100

Unread post Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:33 am

hi dear

how are you. wanted to know if i can get a reading from. you. the cards or runes are fine or any messages for me.i had requested some time back but u were taking a break . please and thanks
:)

blessings to you
take care
arianna

Return to “Member To Member FREE Psychic Readings”

• Information