Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Am I cursed? Request reading please

Free Psychic/Medium Readings for ABT Members
Important: Readers Agreement

Forum rules
Asking for a reading isn't a certainty that you will receive a reading. Always be polite and respectful towards the reader and please leave feedback after your reading. Asking for multiple reads at the same time is treated as spam and will be deleted.
If you are interested in reading on ABT please read our Readers Agreement.
Serio10

Unread post Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:49 am

Hello,
I recently had someone tell me that there is a negativity that has followed me through out my life.
A woman did some kind of brujeria on my parents (apparently my dad was seeing this woman on the side or something) and she cursed my parents while I was in my mom's womb. Some how I absorbed this negative force and that's why I have felt stuck for most of my life. Unable to find fulfillment in love or life.
Is this possible? According to this person it was my parents that were cursed but this curse seems to affect me now?
Is there anyway someone can read me and give more clarity on the issue? And if this is the case how the hell do I get rid of it??

Return to “Member To Member FREE Psychic Readings”

• Information