Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Can someone do a reading for me please

Free Psychic/Medium Readings for ABT Members
Important: Readers Agreement

Forum rules
Asking for a reading isn't a certainty that you will receive a reading. Always be polite and respectful towards the reader and please leave feedback after your reading. Asking for multiple reads at the same time is treated as spam and will be deleted.
If you are interested in reading on ABT please read our Readers Agreement.
Doyle82

Unread post Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:40 pm

Hello

My name is Andrew, I am from Ireland. I would really appreciate a reading. I am emigrating to Canada soon.I would be really appreciate to receive some advice and be guided in the right direction.

Thank You

Andrew

Samanthaj

Unread post Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:00 am

Hi Andrew

Welcome to ABT. It's great to have you join us all. How nice you'll be moving to Canada.. it's a beautiful place and wishing you all the best there :)

If you would like to, feel free to use the A picture = 1000 words section of the forum. There, members can read you using a photograph to connect. :o) Photographs can be great tools for online readings. Just a suggestion for you.

Take care

Samj
"Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." - A. A. Milne

Return to “Member To Member FREE Psychic Readings”

• Information