Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

aug

Free Psychic/Medium Readings for ABT Members
Important: Readers Agreement

Forum rules
Asking for a reading isn't a certainty that you will receive a reading. Always be polite and respectful towards the reader and please leave feedback after your reading. Asking for multiple reads at the same time is treated as spam and will be deleted.
If you are interested in reading on ABT please read our Readers Agreement.
dream jo

Unread post Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:43 pm

can i hav redin for aug 2017 if i can pls
:lol: :x :twisted: :evil: :roll: :mrgreen:

Samanthaj

Unread post Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:36 pm

Hi Dream jo

Of course you can, don't think I ever read for you, here it is

Card 1- Progression
This will be a positive month for you to progress and move forward with ease
It signals the ending of emotional turmoil. So if you have been feeling a little down recently, you can expect to feel better,
For things which have been causing you anxiety , help will come. August will be good for emotional healing

Card 2- Good fortune
This card tells of some good, happy news coming your way. I feel it has to do with news of a relative/medical. So if anyone close to you has been unwell, I feel this fortune card tells of good news to come Re: Their healing, recovery, support. I feel the support is also for yourself.. so this has me thinking that someone will step in to help you in caring for your mom.. that's my first impression. Burdens will be released... you will have more time and space for yourself.

Card 3- Structure
This card tells of a new place where you will be spending time - Structure (building). It could be a new friend's home, a gym, or a church/community centre. Have you been thinking of joining a local support group of any kind? Feels like a close knit community (physical, not online) You are given the go-ahead with trust it is positive for you. Makes me think of a social group where a few people gather for activities. Have you thought about this? Good feelings, if you hear of one, it's definitely worth looking into :o) ie- yoga group, a church based group, a monthly gathering somewhere.

Have a great month jo,
Lokah samastah sukhino bhavantu

dream jo

Unread post Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:47 pm

thnx
1 i hav hD EMSTL TURBL SPOT ON
2 FEW OF US BEAN UNWELL SLF NCLUED WD
3 YES IM THMGNO FGOIN 2 A SPOOK CHRSE A SPIRTSL T CHRCH WIG WEN I STP BEAN S O SHY bt i ni i can do it
thnx
so wd
:lol: :x :twisted: :evil: :roll: :mrgreen:

Samanthaj

Unread post Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:03 pm

dream jo wrote:
Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:47 pm
thnx
1 i hav hD EMSTL TURBL SPOT ON
2 FEW OF US BEAN UNWELL SLF NCLUED WD
3 YES IM THMGNO FGOIN 2 A SPOOK CHRSE A SPIRTSL T CHRCH WIG WEN I STP BEAN S O SHY bt i ni i can do it
thnx
so wd
:thinktank: :thinktank: ((Jo))
Spiritualist church will be nice, sounds a good idea :thumbsup: get well soon all of you.. it's looking bright ahead
Lokah samastah sukhino bhavantu

Return to “Member To Member FREE Psychic Readings”

• Information