Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Coincidence? Need help;...

Free Psychic/Medium Readings for ABT Members
Important: Readers Agreement

Forum rules
Asking for a reading isn't a certainty that you will receive a reading. Always be polite and respectful towards the reader and please leave feedback after your reading. Asking for multiple reads at the same time is treated as spam and will be deleted.
If you are interested in reading on ABT please read our Readers Agreement.
hlxalight

Unread post Sat Jul 28, 2018 6:06 pm

Hi,

Ive come to this site for help mainly, I have been facing a lot of emotional issues lately and need guidance. Im going through a very difficult breakups but I have been hearing my exes favourite songs on the tv, seeing his name pop up... Getting panic attacks and seeing 11:11, 1:11 etc... And I cant seem to get away from it because reaching out to him isn't really an option right now. So id like a reading or some insight really. In return I can listen and offer spiritual advice, Thanks <3

Ravensfox

Unread post Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:50 pm

Seeing things that are familiar or coincidences such as double digits is usually a sign of your intuition screaming out at you. You already know the answer you seek. My only advice, trust your instincts.

Time & Patience is key to healing <3
Ravensfox

Spooky

Unread post Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:49 am

Seeing signs in numbers, familiar things, and having too many coincidences happening around you is a sense of spiritual guidance. My advice is to keep aware and pay attention for more signs and coincidences and you'll at some point be on the right track on things in your life. Like Ravensfox post said, trust your instincts.

Return to “Member To Member FREE Psychic Readings”

• Information