Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Private reading

Free Psychic/Medium Readings for ABT Members
Important: Readers Agreement

Forum rules
Asking for a reading isn't a certainty that you will receive a reading. Always be polite and respectful towards the reader and please leave feedback after your reading. Asking for multiple reads at the same time is treated as spam and will be deleted.
If you are interested in reading on ABT please read our Readers Agreement.
Hey Mez

Unread post Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:21 pm

:help: Just looking for a private reading because I'm not into the public psychic chat reading. This is my first time typing something down to talk about a reading I don't know. Is I'm in the inbox typing a psychic reading or what. So can U please help me out with this and by the the way y'all reading is excellent I would love to start joining in y'all reading soon.😊😊😊😊 :rock:

Helen

Unread post Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:14 pm

Hello Maz
we do not encourage private readings here. terms and conditions are here.

Private readings in chat PM's, via the forums, or offsite are NOT permitted. Please understand that this condition is a precaution, both for the safety of the sitter and the reputation of readers. Public readings on this site is the only way to earn respect and credibility within this community. Please do Not take advantage of our memberships to invite members off site for private readings. Anybodythere.net will not tolerate anyone using 'Chat' to solicit payments for readings or market other services without expressed permission from the site's Administrator.
full terms here http://anybodythere.net/psychic-paranor ... f=12&t=626

Private readings are offered by Akasha only payments will go towards the up keep of anybodythere.
http://anybodythere.net/readings-with-akasha.php

If anyone has contacted you privately please let us know and this will be dealt with accordingly.

Helen Global mod

Return to “Member To Member FREE Psychic Readings”

• Information