Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Fenton's Bio & Feedback

Free Psychic/Medium Readings for ABT Members
Important: Readers Agreement

Forum rules
Asking for a reading isn't a certainty that you will receive a reading. Always be polite and respectful towards the reader and please leave feedback after your reading. Asking for multiple reads at the same time is treated as spam and will be deleted.
If you are interested in reading on ABT please read our Readers Agreement.
Samanthaj

Unread post Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:58 pm

Posting on behalf of Fenton - Samj

Hello all, :welcome:

I need to give a bio, so here goes
I was born, grew up, and was very young when I started to notice now what I understand as psychic traits as relates to the clair's more specifically clairaudient, this was very tough on me as a kid. How I got here is something I want to skip ahead to, for sake of post. When I was 25 I became a student at The School of Metaphysics. Metaphysics is my bread and butter, so when I ramble on about things that make you say What? That's usually it. A year later I began to open up a bit more and left the school, they opened a lot of doors, but there views on reading psychic/spirit differed from what I felt a passion with. I wanted to further my development as a psychic and then later found my heart was in spirit. I meet a lot of teachers along the way, my most noted worked at a local shop here in Dallas that sold gem/crystals amongst other things many would call occult but I don't like that word. I began to work with stones/crystals and focused more on medium ship. I lost touch with this teacher, she was a very wise and talented teacher and I think about her a lot.

I was about 27 when I meet my first guide and add that into my bio because that meeting I consider a very important part of development. So I worked with her for about a year and sat with her in pretty much all my face to face circles, I consider this my introduction to reading spirit. She had to close her circle (this is where I lost touch) so I started looking for other ways of practicing. I became a member of my first online psychic chat, a disagreement between the owner and I led to me leaving and finding my second home. Which is still my home to this day, during that time I had heard about ABT and decided to check it out and join. So now I have two homes!!

So here I am a long story short I'm now 34 and still a novice, part of the reason I joined here was to start from scratch to get a different perspective. Which might be a little difficult now, but in any case here I am and here we go, glad to be here

If you have received a reading with me please leave your feedback below.

Thanks

-Fenton
"Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." - A. A. Milne

Return to “Member To Member FREE Psychic Readings”

• Information