Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

What do you call this?

Free Psychic/Medium Readings for ABT Members
Important: Readers Agreement

Forum rules
Asking for a reading isn't a certainty that you will receive a reading. Always be polite and respectful towards the reader and please leave feedback after your reading. Asking for multiple reads at the same time is treated as spam and will be deleted.
If you are interested in reading on ABT please read our Readers Agreement.
goldenone19

Unread post Tue Oct 23, 2018 6:29 am

So I've been told by two different psychics that my future husband and I have agreed to meet in this lifetime and we have been married for every one of my lifetimes. The last psychic I went to told me that if I do not work out my karma with this person I will only live two more lifetimes and the next one I will come back as a man.

I want to know, what to call this future husband? Is it a twin flame?

Also I think I have found him. The first psychic told me my future husband was 6'4 and had freckles. Well The person I found is 6'4 but does not have freckles. I met him about 11 years ago and we had this strong connection. It felt like I knew him. I blew him off, rejecting his advances for 7 years until I finally caved. When he is going through something I experience the same emotions even if I am not consciously aware that he is in a bad mood. He also brings out bad insecurities in me like no one ever has. And his personality is very similar to mine. We are different, but more the same than we are different. Could he be the person? Also, his birthday is two weeks from mine, him being born on March 14 and me the 28th. We are exactly 8 years and 2 weeks apart. Would anyone be able to help me with this? Thanks in advance,

Goldenone19

Return to “Member To Member FREE Psychic Readings”

• Information