Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Rainbow's bio and feedback

Free Psychic/Medium Readings for ABT Members
Important: Readers Agreement

Forum rules
Asking for a reading isn't a certainty that you will receive a reading. Always be polite and respectful towards the reader and please leave feedback after your reading. Asking for multiple reads at the same time is treated as spam and will be deleted.
If you are interested in reading on ABT please read our Readers Agreement.
Rainbowimagination

Unread post Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:42 am

:welcome2: to my Bio and Feedback.

I have the gift of hearing, seeing and feeling for others in readings. I work with angels, guides and those presenting themselves for loving advice.
I also have the ability to communicate with those no longer amongst us. I never initiate it though. Spirits come to me.
Feel free to make a request, but read this below first: :rock:

What you need to know if you want to request a reading:
-Meet your standard minimum post count.
-Don't ask for readings every week, or drag them on endlessly. Reading costs a lot of energy. Be respectful.
-Please leave feedback.

CelticRose

Unread post Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:51 am

Hi Rainbow, would be happy to hear from you as I'm hoping to put in a request for a general reading from you- usually I don't request one unless folk are drawn, but I'd be curious to know what you'd pick up in general in relation to my energy if you want to practice at all.... it was lovely to talk with you the other day in chat, may catch you in chat at some point when you are in next if not, no worries. I just appreciate the time taken to read through this request. Peace & Blessings, CR

Rainbowimagination

Unread post Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:16 am

Hey celtic :) will get to your reading hopefully after the weekend <3
Thank you for your request. I'll gladly read you

CelticRose

Unread post Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:32 am

Just gonna say to you rainbow, not to worry because Ghostie read for me last night. But I appreciate the time & Energy. So I've had a reading done for me but thank you - I appreciate it. If I have another too soon, the messages will still be the same. Blessing to you though and ty for responding!

Return to “Member To Member FREE Psychic Readings”

• Information