Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

D3F3ND3R Bio and Feedback

Free Psychic/Medium Readings for ABT Members
Important: Readers Agreement

Moderators: Steve, Helen

Forum rules
Asking for a reading isn't a certainty that you will receive a reading. Always be polite and respectful towards the reader and please leave feedback after your reading. Asking for multiple reads at the same time is treated as spam and will be deleted.
If you are interested in reading on ABT please read our Readers Agreement.
D3F3ND3R

Unread post Mon May 20, 2019 5:22 am

For this reading ill be using two cards from the rider waite tarot deck to interpret the best course of action though please remember this is simply a reading coming from an outside observer with little details that only you could possibly know fully so it should be taken with a grain of salt. I hope you find this reading beneficial and enlightening in some way, lets begin.

For yourself Lashay I have pulled the Ace of cups tarot card - this leads me to believe you are abundant in self love but also that of your family and friends, you appear to be overly emotional when it comes to friends but value family above all as you are fully aware of the negativity that society can instill into you and have learned to be less forthcoming in your personal affairs.

Your life at home seems to be very caring and considerate of your troubles and has been a stone for you to find respite and understanding so you've grown to be very wary of other peoples perceptions and commonly put yourself in their shoes despite what they do to impact your life negatively.

I would say that you should be extra wary of conception and be ready to have your creative side challenged as with wisdom comes responsibility and the necessary obstacles to put it to use properly.

Remain open and caring as you are but especially approach the near future with that same care and understanding as I feel things will inspire you to take a firmer hand in your partners life to help push him out of his difficult way of seeing things.

For Alvin im getting the two of cups reversed - Im getting that though he seems to be evident in self love which is quite good, I feel like it is one of over indulgence and of a clingy like attachment in order to better adapt to the apparent issues in his family situation meaning he seems to be of a uncaring nature and finds great peace in being with you but never the less feels lost in his personal life.

The main meanings of this card being false love, folly, and misunderstanding - he simply feels broken from his problems in life and turns to you for your overwhelming love and compassion and this is an excellent thing for him to have in this life but he is consumed by his transgressions in his personal situation leading to misunderstanding your position as he is not as capable when coming to see things from other peoples perceptions though it may seem as such I believe he simply does not want to lose you.

I don't feel that this relationship will end any time soon but will be one riddled with further obstacles and chances for him to better himself by putting away those same indulgences that give him rest but at the same time clouds his judgement and perception of his situations in life leading to only further troubles from wanting to be away from it all.

I believe the best thing I could offer as advice is simply being aware of his situation and showing your dedication to him will bring him to the light over time and you will both find happiness in the long run from combining both your efforts as his battle cannot be won on his own but through diligence and patience for what the future will hold. Without understanding and clarity of thought through abstaining from harmful substances he will continue to be lost as with this feeling of euphoria that comes from those indulgences it takes with it a price - that price being one of reason and foresight into how these actions can effect others.

As im sure he may feel that these are unimportant but they will still impact his life negatively in the same from causing others to view him as a slouch or someone who cares only for themselves when this isn't true but alcohol only dims the senses and leads to misinterpretations of his current situation, things may be bad but not nearly as bad as they will seem when influenced as im assuming he can be overly obnoxious at times and temper-mental with those that care for him most but not when it comes to his friends who are probably only encouraging his current lifestyle.

Without challenges in life there can never be a definite need to improve, respite is given when earned but its not meant to last forever, its simply a quick fleeting moment and its more often than not right back to further challenges to overcome, karma never stops despite what a person may be going through - its meant to push us along even when we feel we have had enough until we reach a point when we will have to make a choice for the better and although times may get dark take care in the phrase "its always darkest before the dawn" meaning that when things get bad enough they are meant to break us out of bad habits and ways of thinking in order to put such things down from witnessing just how bad things can become and forcing them to change through necessity.

A break from reality through the use of substances is often short lived and only leads to further indulgence from that substance causing neglection from daily life either through our actions or more often through our actual thoughts/emotions - it leads only to mistaken assumptions and faulty reasoning and creates more problems that will eventually need to be dealt with for the greater good.

Overall just continue to have good intentions for both of you as through the law of attraction we create the lives we want to perceive through our actions and intentions in the present - everything we assume ourselves to be in the present being a direct effect of whom we were in the past and who we are to be in the future being a direct effect of who we are now in the present moment - put simply "change needs to happen now" or risk being just a continuous cycle of negative influences that continue to push us further into blindness of ambition.

I hope this was beneficial to you in some way, I wish you all the best in overcoming these obstacles and look forward to you staying with us, take care

unicornshay89

Unread post Mon May 20, 2019 6:07 am

thanks Deffender,
you gave me alot of insight and you were spot on with alot of things well basically everything i really needed this clarity i was confused when u mention be wary of conception ...... but do you believe he is going to change for me and i will win over all these people who are causing confusion in his life such as his own family? he is now lock up because of those same people and says he will not bother with them anymore when he is out i dont know how true that is but i hope he does well i wish he does because he deserves a good life they have nothing so they want him to have nothing and his aunt she just want let us be happy in this relationship for nothing its exhausting just hope im not wasting time you hit everything on the head deffender and much respect thanks!. :hugs:

kash123

Unread post Mon May 20, 2019 3:56 pm

Thank you D3F3ND3R For reading. It was good and Accurate. Thank you again.

kash123

Unread post Mon May 20, 2019 4:00 pm

Dear
Let me tell u clearly. My name is kashinath. And i m male. I love a girl her name is aditi. I m not sure about her feelings. So i want to know what feeling she is having for me. Thank you. Waiting for your response.

D3F3ND3R

Unread post Mon May 20, 2019 5:15 pm

Forgive me, I am a novice when it comes to tarot readings though for the sake of adhering to peoples requests and practice I decided to give it a try.

I mainly deal with interpretations of peoples dreams, offering sound spiritual advice depending on their circumstances, symbolic interpretation, and reading into peoples emotions/personalities through the eyes (soul gazing) based on photographs given, I am also working on my claircognizance.

"Eyes are a window to the soul" thus I interpret various traits/emotions displayed through the subtle reflections and definitions of the human iris while correlating them with other aspects such as clothing/facial expressions/skin tone etc. to determine what they are thinking and experiencing at the time the picture was taken and how that information directly interacts with others if the photo isn't just of a single person.

Most visitors come in asking for one thing and that's future reading other wise known as "clairvoyance" or "precognition" and if you cant do it then your quickly disregarded when there's a plethora of other abilities that are commonly overlooked, we really have media such as movies, tv shows, and public misconceptions to blame for that.

Im not clairvoyant when it comes to readings peoples futures and into peoples lives as that's a skill that takes even talented individuals many years to develop practical experience of through trial and error of many individual readings and training.

Many people claim such abilities just like many claim to be rich and powerful as the internet is commonly seen as a "freeroam" environment so people can be "anonymous and foolhardy" - things that they cannot be in actual life which really puts off the ones that are more serious about the craft because it would take a somewhat skilled observer to tell them apart and takes a good amount of time few have the patience and dedication to commit to so the good are simply mixed in with the bad.

Life is difficult and consuming on its own so very many will take their online identity to do as they please with without regards to consequences like they would have to take note of in their physical lives.

I do understand however because people simply want acknowledgement and a sense of self worth that they are incapable of receiving in their day to day lives but they completely disregard what careless action does to the site itself and the ones who are indebted to it.

I am simply just making you aware of this so that you are cautious of who you choose to look into your future and determine what you should do based on their advice.

Unless you happen to have a photograph or detailed information of your experiences with this person then I am incapable of helping you based on my particular skillset - I can however offer recommendations to others who have more experience in this particular area of reading.

"Shell" - "Ria" - "Stormwalker" seem to be a cut above the average reader when it comes to Tarot readings.

I wish you all the best in your future endeavors, take care :)
Last edited by D3F3ND3R on Tue May 21, 2019 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kash123

Unread post Tue May 21, 2019 2:30 am

Ok thank you defender

D3F3ND3R

Unread post Tue May 21, 2019 4:00 am

In regards to unicornshay89,

I personally feel he has the potential to change his ways and that this jail time may serve him well but considering his age and the few factors that I am aware of I can say that it is more unlikely for him to change atleast immediately.

Ive don't a couple years of rehab myself and learned a few things here and there from the licensed experts.

Try to get him to use positive affirmations daily if you can like "I don't need this drug" or "I control my habits" - this has been quite helpful for myself over the years as over time the brain will begin reprogram itself and start to develop a way of positively counteracting any negative thoughts or desires for alcohol but resist using the word alcohol as this by itself can be a "trigger" to start back using.

You also need to taper down the intake and not quit "cold turkey" although some people can do it its very important not to let "pride" enter the mix as everyone is different and even a small change is worth celebrating.

Avoid popping tabs on sodas as this can trigger a need to use as well through remembering the sound from popping a beer and keep any alcohol containers out of sight as often as you can.

Do these things shay and i have no doubt in my mind that it can and will work but its going to be an ongoing battle as i said and he needs your positive support every time he fails to resist and especially when he succeeds but do it in small doses like "good job babe" or "keep going your doing good" but no more than that okay as if it feels like too much then it could only make him feel worse or experience guilt.

Even if you can do a couple of these things then it will have a positive effect but most importantly he has to "truly" want to change and have your help to do it. I believe with this and your love and care that this relationship will change for the better :D

Wish you all the best shay, good luck and take care.

unicornshay89

Unread post Mon Jun 03, 2019 12:56 am

hi defender i am back its me lashay 12 26 89 about alvin 8 20 86 do you see anything happening between me and him like kids marriage are anything are do you see us moving together are anything and do you see anything with his family and them causing problems? thanks for your help

Return to “Member To Member FREE Psychic Readings”

• Information