Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

New Member . Just break up with my kids father can looking for some clarity .

Free Psychic/Medium Readings for ABT Members
Important: Readers Agreement

Moderators: Steve, Helen

Forum rules
Asking for a reading isn't a certainty that you will receive a reading. Always be polite and respectful towards the reader and please leave feedback after your reading. Asking for multiple reads at the same time is treated as spam and will be deleted.
If you are interested in reading on ABT please read our Readers Agreement.
Kerra0328

Unread post Sun Sep 01, 2019 7:24 am

Hi . Goodnight hru ? My name is Tekerra . I was born 07.11.1997 and me and my kids father fletcher 02.22.1996 has been going back and forth for 5 years I just recently broke up with him because he fears comittment and that’s what I’m looking for but I felt like it was constant cycle that was just repeating itself . So I’m just wondering on how he felt after I broke up with him ? And will he come back and grow up to give me the commitment I need in my life ? Thank you so much for hearing me out and have a great night <3

Seven

Unread post Mon Sep 02, 2019 4:38 am

Kerra0328 wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 7:24 am
Hi . Goodnight hru ? My name is Tekerra . I was born 07.11.1997 and me and my kids father fletcher 02.22.1996 has been going back and forth for 5 years I just recently broke up with him because he fears comittment and that’s what I’m looking for but I felt like it was constant cycle that was just repeating itself . So I’m just wondering on how he felt after I broke up with him ? And will he come back and grow up to give me the commitment I need in my life ? Thank you so much for hearing me out and have a great night <3
What you have an energy link with him is the 4s in your birth paths......this is about building something strong which you want badly as indicated by your birth path 44/8 the vibration is a master number 44 this indicates you want securities and commitment you want to make something of your life. He has a birth path of 49/4 he has an energy beginning things and not finishing. He has a restless energy as seen by the Mars energy (9) the 4 indicates he builds but then platforms out then he gets head steam up again and works on his life again. He would have to get his head together and pull with you instead of against you. Due to the link of the numbers their energy it will be like a bind that's hard to break. There's a zone which draws you back in and this explains the back and forth relationship. At his birthday in 2019 he entered a 36/9 cycle it's not a commitment cycle he really doesn't want responsibility as seen by the 6 and 9 where as you are in a cycle of 30/3 which is you get all or nothing energy as seen by the zero. A lot of people coming in but not much sticks again you and him link via 3.....so there will be communication and a little sharing of responsibility however not much glue to hold.
If he has a lot of friends they influence him especially this year and in doing so create the change going on with him hence not wanting commitment as seen in 36/9 year cycle. He might be a person who seems he wants things then self sabotage himself. He would really have to apply himself because it looks like he changes jobs a lot or in some way his jobs/ foundation are altered more than usual.

Return to “Member To Member FREE Psychic Readings”

• Information