Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

Lost a New love

Free Psychic/Medium Readings for ABT Members
Important: Readers Agreement

Moderators: Steve, Helen

Forum rules
Asking for a reading isn't a certainty that you will receive a reading. Always be polite and respectful towards the reader and please leave feedback after your reading. Asking for multiple reads at the same time is treated as spam and will be deleted.
If you are interested in reading on ABT please read our Readers Agreement.
JessicaRae

Sat Mar 28, 2020 12:23 pm

to make a long story short, I met a wonderful man. Pretty much, what I need. We went on multiple dates, like every 3 day and he was the perfect gentlemen. I even ah to go to the hospital and he fell asleep in the bed with me. After that we went on a few more dates. Hes a busy man as far as work goes but with this cornoa virus, I have not heard from him a lot lately and its starting to bothering me. When me here admitted he worked a lot, but in the next breath that if we want us to work out we would find a way.
My question is do you see him coming back to ge, becasuse I can honestly see myself with this man and bearing a child for us. Please any insight would help greatly. So you know im Jessica 8/21/1987 and hes Tony 8/4/1977. Thank you all for reading this and any ytue insisght for the other side. Also, if the other side has any ideas on how to get him back, Im all for it. I want my man :clapp:

Return to “Member To Member FREE Psychic Readings”

• Information