Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

I am requesting a reading just to see if I am correct

Free Psychic/Medium Readings for ABT Members
Important: Readers Agreement

Forum rules
Asking for a reading isn't a certainty that you will receive a reading. Always be polite and respectful towards the reader and please leave feedback after your reading. Asking for multiple reads at the same time is treated as spam and will be deleted.
If you are interested in reading on ABT please read our Readers Agreement.
Moonbeam1971

Unread post Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:43 pm

Hello. If any one can help me I would appreciate it. I have had abilities to see/feel/know things my whole life. But usually have just blocked it. Any way things have been exploding so I figured I would stop being scared of it an just go with it. I feel like my home is a “pass thru” for spirits. I have seen a few in the 12 years I have been there. There is one in particular that has been hanging around. But I just can’t get a good feel of it. It’s like it is hiding. Yesterday it actually spoke a 3 word sentence to me in response to something I said out loud. I was just talking to myself. The voice was of a dear friend that had passed last month. But truthfully I do not think it was that friend. I don’t think my friend would “hide” from me. In life he was the life of the party. So I feel he would be the same in death. I feel like it is someone or something acting like him. But I could be wrong. Any help would be really welcome. Thank you.

Return to “Member To Member FREE Psychic Readings”

• Information