Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Need Help Request a Reading

Free Psychic/Medium Readings for ABT Members
Important: Readers Agreement

Forum rules
Asking for a reading isn't a certainty that you will receive a reading. Always be polite and respectful towards the reader and please leave feedback after your reading. Asking for multiple reads at the same time is treated as spam and will be deleted.
If you are interested in reading on ABT please read our Readers Agreement.
Adamhaynes1987

Unread post Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:40 am

I'm going thru a really bad breakup with my ex GF Chasity Lee .

I would like to know if she will come back or will we ever get back together??
I was also shown a child with her name Grace.
I keep seeing something in october 19th near the end of the month
I'm also Clairvoyant but my mind is so clouded atm.

Samanthaj

Unread post Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:13 pm

Hi Adamhaynes

Sorry you're going through this at the moment
Glad you've joined us in the forums. Would you like me to do a reading for you ? i'm happy to read for you on Sunday if you like, in chat. I'm in the UK and i'm free in the evenings so . . any time from 9-11pm GMT is great, let me know if you can make it to chat and what time you'd like

Other than that, i'm interested.. You said you see a child with the name Grace and the 19th Oct... is that related to your situation do you think? or is that something you're picking up for someone else?

Sam j
Lokah samastah sukhino bhavantu

Adamhaynes1987

Unread post Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:09 am

It was something else that I was picking up on but my mind is so clouded by my own thought between work and her. That sounds great!! I've had someone read her but she been watching me online thru social media and fake profiles but will never contact me by phone so Idk If its because of this guy Jonathan she's with

Return to “Member To Member FREE Psychic Readings”

• Information