Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Message from deceased

Free Psychic/Medium Readings for ABT Members
Important: Readers Agreement

Forum rules
Asking for a reading isn't a certainty that you will receive a reading. Always be polite and respectful towards the reader and please leave feedback after your reading. Asking for multiple reads at the same time is treated as spam and will be deleted.
If you are interested in reading on ABT please read our Readers Agreement.
mysterygirl

Unread post Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:27 am

Hopefully I'm posting this in the correct spot. However this is not my normal routine because I stay in the chat room. I have a message for a member on here so hopefully they will respond.

There is a little boy who was in a hurry for school one day and was hit by a car. He didn't normally walk to school because he normally ride the bus. His sister is holding in regret because she feels like the accident wouldn't have happened if she walked to school with him. His sister is in her 40's today. He feel like the chapter of his death needs to be closed and moved on because his sister carry this guilt. his family still to this day grieves. he wants me to tell you that he's okay and it's not your fault. You both didn't go to the same school. Your mom also blames herself. He wants his death to be let go and remembered with all the good times. I hope you get this message. Thanks for listening

Samanthaj

Unread post Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:17 pm

mysterygirl wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:27 am
Hopefully I'm posting this in the correct spot. However this is not my normal routine because I stay in the chat room. I have a message for a member on here so hopefully they will respond.

There is a little boy who was in a hurry for school one day and was hit by a car. He didn't normally walk to school because he normally ride the bus. His sister is holding in regret because she feels like the accident wouldn't have happened if she walked to school with him. His sister is in her 40's today. He feel like the chapter of his death needs to be closed and moved on because his sister carry this guilt. his family still to this day grieves. he wants me to tell you that he's okay and it's not your fault. You both didn't go to the same school. Your mom also blames herself. He wants his death to be let go and remembered with all the good times. I hope you get this message. Thanks for listening

I can't take this link but bless this boy and his family, I hope the sitter will find this post. I'm sure since you felt drawn to post it, they will likely stumble across it in time.

Thanks for sharing

Sam j
Lokah samastah sukhino bhavantu

mysterygirl

Unread post Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:07 pm

Thanks I really hope as well. She has kids today and this situation makes her over protective of her kids. so I hope she sees this. Thanks so much for your response

Return to “Member To Member FREE Psychic Readings”

• Information