Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Blewweyezz Bio

Free Psychic/Medium Readings for ABT Members
Important: Readers Agreement

Forum rules
Asking for a reading isn't a certainty that you will receive a reading. Always be polite and respectful towards the reader and please leave feedback after your reading. Asking for multiple reads at the same time is treated as spam and will be deleted.
If you are interested in reading on ABT please read our Readers Agreement.
blewweyezz

Unread post Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:05 pm

Hello All... :welcome2:
My name is Blewweyezz...
I have always been interested in the Paranormal and the Spiritual side of life, but had never really known where I quite fit in.

I was given a deck of Angel Cards as a gift, let them sit unopened for about 6 months and finally decided to open them up. I realized just then they were speaking to me and I was determined to explore it further and it just took off from there.

I gained a thirst for knowledge and a desire to help. I began reading the Angel cards and realized I was also hearing and seeing as well.

Little by little I began to use the cards less and less as I was trusting my connection with spirit more and more.

I had discovered that:
I am Highly Intuitive, I am a Medium, and I am an Empath.

I am also Hear *CLAIRAUDIENCE*, I See *CLAIRVOYANCE*, and I feel *CLAIRSENTIENCE*

I still use my Angel cards every once in a while if I feel they might help or if I am specifically asked I usually don't mind. But typically I am directed by what my Guides and Spirit feels needs to be shared.

I only Read in Chat, as I need to sit with the person I am reading for.

Making a connection is never guaranteed so if its not felt then I will let you know and we can always try another time.

I am not an on demand reader, dosen't work for me that way.

I only have a couple of rules that I have set for myself over the years. You MUST be 18 or over, I will NOT do a reading for a couple (love reading) unless both of the parties are there at the time of the reading. I will not do a 3rd party reading for anyone, No exceptions.

I read with compassion and respect and expect the same in return.

I am here to deliver messages that are for you.

I do this so that hopefully I am able to bring some peace and answers to those I can.

If you would like to have a reading please feel free to request here or if you see me in chat feel free to let me know that you are interested and if it is do-able we can see if we can to it then.

Any questions that I haven't answered here please feel free to ask.
 Blessings... :hugs:
 ♥Blewweyezz ♥

“Respect other people's feelings. It might mean nothing to you, but it could mean everything to them.”
― Roy T. Bennett
:hugs:

Return to “Member To Member FREE Psychic Readings”

• Information