Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

D3F3ND3R's Intro & Bio

Free Psychic/Medium Readings for ABT Members
Important: Readers Agreement

Forum rules
Asking for a reading isn't a certainty that you will receive a reading. Always be polite and respectful towards the reader and please leave feedback after your reading. Asking for multiple reads at the same time is treated as spam and will be deleted.
If you are interested in reading on ABT please read our Readers Agreement.
D3F3ND3R

Unread post Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:29 pm

Hello ABT Members and Guests alike,

I've been a social recluse for the majority my life, never finding much in common with most as I've always felt I was just wired different and didn't partake in most the joys many people find value in so I kept to myself and found my own value in technology and trying to find truth where other's would only find nonsense, folktales and superstition. I want to learn and understand things that even our greatest minds cant fathom, piecing together bits and fragments of reality from overblown and overestimated occurrences forgotten over the hundreds and thousands of years that have now been either lost to time or covered up and taken as legends and tall tales simply because we couldn't and still cant understand them and I think there are some things we just were never meant to.

Over the past several years I discovered that I'm empathic, sensing others feelings and emotions through the eyes aka. "soul gazing" and the energies around them and can view small details of a persons life in flashes when in focus as well as viewing items or places I've yet to have seen or ever been, when it comes into place in my everyday life I'm reminded of the moment I first seen these things and discovered I had only forgotten about them and took them as normal and out of the ordinary although I'm working diligently to hone these gifts through any means of study or others whom are like minded and have abilities of their own.

I study a number of things from intuition, demonology, psychology, tarot, astral projection, reiki, auras and energy working along with numerous religions because after all, just because we don't understand it or find nothing in common with something doesn't mean there isn't something meaningful and life changing to be found, you never know where your subconscious or your guide will attempt to lead you to bring you insight and understanding.

I'm very eager to hear from you if you ever find yourself in need of a reader through tarot or photographs and interpreter for your dreams or strange events as I could always use the practice in honing my skills and in attempting to make your life better and more meaningful. I hope you will stay with us and learn as I have in this welcoming community and I hope to hear from you soon, have a great day :)

WildHeart09

Unread post Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:49 pm

Hi D3f3ND3R,

Do you mind if I get a reading on the situation I'm going through having to do with my ex fiance and I...I'm having a really hard time and would be so grateful. I have posted a photo already under the picture readings but noticed its a little blurry. If you think a clearer picture would help I can send you one.

Hope to hear back from you!

-Meg

Shell.
ABT Team

Unread post Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:17 am

hi D3F3ND3R

thank you for my reading last week

you were right about alot of things . Your doing great in your development and I look forward to seeing more of your reads

thank you again

hugs Shell
Smile it confuses them .

D3F3ND3R

Unread post Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:31 am

Thank you for your info Ryan :) I'm sorry it took a day or two to get down to it I've just been going through a few changes to my schedule and a few added responsibilities but I hope you will enjoy and take comfort in this reading and take something meaningful from it to help improve your life.

So without further delay, lets get started :D

1st Card - Past - Major Arcana - The Emperor

The qualities of this card are having many standouts, I'm sensing Stability, Conviction and Aid.

Meaning - You tend to help others much in the past regardless of receiving anything in return, you share in their pain and have a good heart. You are stern and believe in yourself despite your rocky relationships with people and numerous letdowns although this has led you to become a little overprotective of yourself.

2nd Card - Present - Minor Arcana - The Page of Swords Upside down

The qualities of this card that I'm sensing are Authority, Overseeing and Spying.

Meaning - Since it is upside down these qualities I named are a little on the darker side but I sense that this has little to do with you personally and more to do with those around you, although I'm feeling that you should watch your step with how you portray yourself to others as they are looking for any reason to get at you. I feel that someone in a position of power has been giving you a hard time for your talents and feels intimidated by you despite this persons many years of experience. You should be fine but keep a watchful eye on this person and watch your level of confidence in yourself at the same time.

3rd Card - Future - Minor Arcana - King of Pentacles

The qualities of this card that I'm sensing are lol ok wow that's crazy get this - this cards actual meaning is - "Valor, Realizing intelligence, Business and normal intellectual aptitude, sometimes mathematical gifts and attainments of this kind - Success in these paths". I'm not kidding that's awesome :D

Meaning - Despite the excellent attributes of this card I'm still sensing that you should be cautious in your tendencies as the earlier illustration provides, be mindful of stepping too far or crossing paths with the wrong people as this could cut your success' short if left unchecked for too long. Be kind and considerate but don't let yourself be taken advantage of when the opportunity feels right and your future should be very bright indeed. Keep with what your currently doing in life and never let yourself get too carried away, you have much to look forward to Ryan.

That concludes the Tarot Reading, I hope you have enjoyed this as much as I have, this reading is by far the best connection between reader and questioner that ive felt and ive had some pretty decent ones despite only having a few good reads under my belt. I look forward to your feedback Ryan, Have a great day and a prosperous life ;)

MusMus

Unread post Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:59 pm

Hi D3F3ND3R,

As we discussed; please find the pictures for an additional reading attached.

Thanks again :thumbsup:
Attachments
WP_20171104_14_07_18_Pro.jpg
Ons_5.jpg
Ons_2.jpg
Ons_1.jpg

D3F3ND3R

Unread post Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:33 am

I'm sensing that the woman is considered to be very excitable and giddish, has a bad temper but easy to get along with despite this, she feels void of emotion inside at times and compensates for this by appearing bright and spreading joy to others to mask her own personal issues of the past. Very outgoing and cannot thrive without a varied social life. self conscious of her style and an attempt to seek out attention as shes desperate for the popularity experienced in her youth. She has a good heart and feels pity for the man.

The man however is somewhat overtaken by her exuberant personality and feels weirded out at times but loves spending time with her regardless and tries his best to be as spontaneous as she is. Hes a kind man and often misunderstood, I'm guessing they are newly met and in the early stages of dating or were and are now good friends. If Dating I'm feeling that it wont last as its a complete mismatch of personalities and the man feels far more for her than she does for him, seeing him as square and lack of positive personality.

I hope you have enjoyed the reading and look forward to your feedback, Have a nice day :)

Soontobcrazy

Unread post Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:45 pm

Hello. We've met couple times in chat. But lately I've been reading some of your picture reads. Lovely gift you've developed there. Seems like often you're spot on. Maybe one day I'll catch you in chat and actually ask you for a reading. Ill admit I'm a little curious how much you'd get from my own eyes. Anyhow really enjoy reading your posts. Hope you continue to read and develop. Xoxo

Return to “Member To Member FREE Psychic Readings”

• Information