Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Requesting a reading

Free Psychic/Medium Readings for ABT Members
Important: Readers Agreement

Forum rules
Asking for a reading isn't a certainty that you will receive a reading. Always be polite and respectful towards the reader and please leave feedback after your reading. Asking for multiple reads at the same time is treated as spam and will be deleted.
If you are interested in reading on ABT please read our Readers Agreement.
Lisastacey

Unread post Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:23 am

Hiya I'm relatively new to the site. And just wondering if anyone could do a reading for me a year or so ago I went through a tough time but just recently feel I can start again but unsure if I'm doing the right thing and a little worried I'll fall back into the same situation again looking for a little guidance. Thanks, Lisa x

ladybug00000000000

Unread post Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:51 pm

I can sense you have a good heart Lisa and I sense youre confused about curtain things mainly your path but if you can post a pic in sure you can get more , have a good day lovely bones ,♡

Samanthaj

Unread post Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:45 pm

Lisastacey wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:23 am
Hiya I'm relatively new to the site. And just wondering if anyone could do a reading for me a year or so ago I went through a tough time but just recently feel I can start again but unsure if I'm doing the right thing and a little worried I'll fall back into the same situation again looking for a little guidance. Thanks, Lisa x

Hi Lisa

The message was that new life will be coming within the next year. Specifically a message of rebirth, a renewal in (or of) life
I focused on it for a while and whilst I can't give you a reading regarding anything medical I really do believe that your fears will be settling and this situation/ question you have in mind, I see it working out beautifully.
I understand why you're fearful that (event) may happen again but I feel it will go very well for you :thinktank:
and that is in a time frame of around 12 months. I say 12 months as I pulled a card and it was the 'Within the next year' ... they are generally good at giving rough estimates for time frames. So around about that, i'd say

onwards and upwards for you..... the relief will come :clapp: it's very positive & well deserved.

Sam j
"Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." - A. A. Milne

Return to “Member To Member FREE Psychic Readings”

• Information