Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Kimorent's Bio

Free Psychic/Medium Readings for ABT Members
Important: Readers Agreement

Moderators: Steve, Helen

Forum rules
Asking for a reading isn't a certainty that you will receive a reading. Always be polite and respectful towards the reader and please leave feedback after your reading. Asking for multiple reads at the same time is treated as spam and will be deleted.
If you are interested in reading on ABT please read our Readers Agreement.
EbonyjM

Unread post Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:09 am

If any of my loved ones appear could you please give me a reading?

DukeLordDuke

Unread post Sun Aug 26, 2018 3:08 am

u have never judged me like many others and that says a lot . u can indeed see what is said for what it is. u are indeed wise .

mcm3906

Unread post Fri Nov 02, 2018 1:53 am

Hi, I would like a reading if possible? looking for direction and help.

Cheezy1133

Unread post Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:20 pm

Hi, my name is chelsea, and I'm 28, could you please do a reading for me?

unicornshay89

Unread post Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:08 pm

hi im new on the forum really but my name is lashay bday is 12 26 89 and im talking to a guy name alvin his bday is 8 20 86 i need some enlightenment if im making the right choice with him i love him alot he on the other hand he has a hard to showing his emotions he also has a drinking habit but i do know he cares for me im so confused and he also has family and friends who are very toxic he says he is going to do better and change for me do you see this happening what exactly do you see is going to happen with us am i wasting my time please help and thanks

unicornshay89

Unread post Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:40 pm

hi im new on the forum really but my name is lashay bday is 12 26 89 and im talking to a guy name alvin his bday is 8 20 86 i need some enlightenment if im making the right choice with him i love him alot he on the other hand he has a hard to showing his emotions he also has a drinking habit but i do know he cares for me im so confused and he also has family and friends who are very toxic he says he is going to do better and change for me do you see this happening what exactly do you see is going to happen with us am i wasting my time please help and thanks

RCDforum

Unread post Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:29 am

Dear Kimorents,

I posted this on a new thread in the forum, and hope it is not unwelcome if I also post it here:

"I am looking to connect with a loved one who has passed, named Chris. I still love him dearly and believe he has contacted me on a psychic level, but I am looking for some type of external confirmation, so that I can know for sure he is still here with me, and that my experiences have been real. Some bit of communication or sign that could not possibly come from my imagination or wishful thinking. I don't mean to doubt, but grief can get in the way sometimes. :sad:

So, in a way, I come here looking for hope... answers... reassurance... but most specifically, confirmation.

Anyone who could possibly connect with Chris on the other side and relay that message or sign from him which would give me that external confirmation is very welcome to reply here. I would be so grateful for that bit of help, thank you. If you receive something but are unsure of it, please just post it anyways - I will thoughtfully consider whatever comes through. It may help more than you know. Thank you again in advance."

Return to “Member To Member FREE Psychic Readings”

• Information