Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Samanthaj Bio & feedback

Free Psychic/Medium Readings for ABT Members
Important: Readers Agreement

Forum rules
Asking for a reading isn't a certainty that you will receive a reading. Always be polite and respectful towards the reader and please leave feedback after your reading. Asking for multiple reads at the same time is treated as spam and will be deleted.
If you are interested in reading on ABT please read our Readers Agreement.
Eyaru3

Unread post Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:19 am

Hey Samanthaj. I've been away from abt for a long time. Even had to make a new account. Hope you remember me.

Was wondering if you could do a reading for me. Maybe if possible sent it in a message. I can't get on chat cuz I'm on mobile with poor net access too. I'd much appreciate anything you can get for me if you're willing. Thanks if you can, and hope you've been well

Samanthaj

Unread post Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:04 pm

Hi Esteban

:thinktank: Of course I remember you
Feel free to send me a pm with any questions you have etc. :peace: I'll get back to you within a week

Take care
"Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." - A. A. Milne

mcu23

Unread post Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:06 pm

Hi Samantha,
I have been reading all of your amazing reviews and I wanted to come asking (begging) for help. I haven't slept well in almost 2 weeks. I have spent so much of my money that is meant to pay for school on psychic readings searching for answers.

It's hard to fully trust readers that claim to just connect simply by giving names and DOB. When I read your description, that was the first thing that resonated to my beliefs. The spirit should just come to you. It may not come for days, weeks, etc. I also believe the transaction between psychics and clients should not pay->read. It almost feels like a candy machine: insert .25 cents and get a gum ball. I feel that this is how many psychic reading transactions are; the clients pay and a reading is spit out. This is what has made me somewhat skeptical on readings.

I believe so much in the gift because I believe that I have somewhat of a gift. I cannot flat out just read people, but after being around people for a while- I can pick up on themes that are likely to occur in their lives. Maybe I am just good at reading body language and human energy. So I definitely believe that people have that extra gift.

I can't put my finger on it--but I feel that you have that extra gift. There is something in your bio that really just connected with me. Thats why I am here to ask for a reading because I strongly feel a connection with you. I am not sure if you feel one with me. But at this point, my mind is going to dark places and my spirit is slowly going back into what I call, "sleep mode" . This happens when I am so overwhelmed and hurt by events in my life-its like my soul just disappears and I become a body without a soul or an empty shell. Ive been this way for a while now-im afraid that the little that is left in me will simply go away without guidance. I would really like help. Thank you so much for reading all of this..I know its a lot.

All the best :)

Samanthaj

Unread post Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:29 pm

Hi mcu23 :thinktank:

:welcome: to ABT great to have you join us all

I received your pm and thanks for reaching out, I'll reply back tonight and we can arrange something :thumbsup:
Thanks for the kind comments. I know that there are so many sites out there that just want to take £$. I understand in the receiving $ but what I don't believe in, is psychics who blackmail. They almost tempt you in .. I see this, sure, but I need $30 first... it can make you lose trust and faith in psychics in general. For that reason i'm so glad you found ABT. I can understand skepticism over why a reading here is free and such but the quality doesn't lack here. All readers here are person focused and just want to help...genuinely. :peace:
Many of us understand there are points in life where you just really need some help along the way, be it a long depression or a loss etc. It's rewarding enough to be able to help you forward for a better life, giving peace that's long overdue. Have been there myself.. and I completely understand what you mean by the need for hope.
I believe that for some ABT is a final resort and I still to this day think some are guided here. I know that I was a few years ago so it's a pleasure to be able to give back

I'd be happy to read for you, we can arrange a time..
I usually read in chat in evenings GMT time/London time. Usually arrange a time that's good for us both. I have a couple to do in the next week but i'd be happy to read for you early in the new year, would that help?
I'll message you with a few dates I know i'm free... and then you can let me know what time is good. I'm not sure if you managed to use the chat rooms yet but you can access them on a phone so don't need to worry about that

There is also a lovely reader here named Akasha, she's ABT's resident psychic reader and co-founder. I highly recommend her too :thumbsup: Akasha holds Psychic Evenings usually every 4-6 weeks (roughly). The last one was 25th November so i'm sure one may be coming up, in time. There is no date set but you are welcome to keep checking the Chat Events Calendar in the forum. (at the top) and you'll see it advertised elsewhere on the site

The Psychic Evening is free so again you're welcome to come along (whether I read for you or not) it would be helpful for you I think

Will get back to you soon... take care for now

Stay strong

Sam j
"Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." - A. A. Milne

mcu23

Unread post Fri Dec 29, 2017 2:02 am

Thanks so much for responding Samantha! I was actually once a member of ABT some 5ish years ago. I wasn’t very active. I was at a similar point in my life where I needed guidance. However, I couldn’t remember my login and I guess my account got deleted. For years, I forgot about this site and remembered it the other day. I do believe I keep coming here because I was guided here. There is so much I would like to explore about myself, spirituality, etc.

But yes-I would love a reading early in the new year! I look forward to your message :)

Dogmeat

Unread post Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:38 pm

Very insightful though I already know you it's good to put up a bio I think I should make one too LOL

blackswan237

Unread post Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:49 am

Hi Sam love

Thanks for taking the time out to read me hun. It gave a hope and clarity on things I was looking answers for. The information about family & sibling specifically helps me prepare for the future n be well equipped when asked for help. The totem cards & the message associated to them were bang on. U were accurate about everything that u shared. I shall ponder on the last msg shared. Bless

Lots of love to you hun. Hugs

Love & light
Swan

Sara3501

Unread post Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:45 am

Hi I was wondering if I could get a reading...

Return to “Member To Member FREE Psychic Readings”

• Information