Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Samanthaj Bio & feedback

Free Psychic/Medium Readings for ABT Members
Important: Readers Agreement

Forum rules
Asking for a reading isn't a certainty that you will receive a reading. Always be polite and respectful towards the reader and please leave feedback after your reading. Asking for multiple reads at the same time is treated as spam and will be deleted.
If you are interested in reading on ABT please read our Readers Agreement.
Rashmi

Unread post Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:52 am

Can I get reading? I looking forward hearing from you..

Kitsune

Unread post Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:24 pm

Hi Samantha,
You gave me a picture reading some time ago. You got it all right apart of the colour of the wallet but that was not the relevant part. You picked up my grandfather spirit and a message from him about me and another member. I believe this is what he would say if he could talk to me directly.
Thank you that was a very good reading.

Peanut

Unread post Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:06 am

Thank you Samantha for the reading you wer so accurate about Claire wow it's so amazing big hugs and love to you and thank you again really appreciate it xxx

Mel G

Unread post Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:27 pm

SamanthaJ was brilliant tonight. She looked into my question and read around it very accurately. I feel happier now and more positive for my future . Thankyou

BonnieJayde

Unread post Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:56 pm

Hi Sam,
I wanted to say thank you again for this morning in class :) with everything that is on my mind right now, I chose to go with a message, and I am so glad I did. The message you delivered was of most importance and brought my muddled mind back to the important things in life, love, family and being loved and protected always.
Thank you for giving me that little glimpse of my boy, it completely filled my heart 💕 love and hugs to you Sam xx

Soontobcrazy

Unread post Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:12 pm

Hello... 😊 I just felt the need to say the feedback on your bio is amazing. You really seem to be an amazing contribute to this site. Perhaps sometime if we meet in chat you can connect with me... Xoxo Soon

Jane12

Unread post Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:04 pm

Hi Samanthaj,
Please be kind enough to give me a reading. Thanks

Monica44

Unread post Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:23 pm

Hi Samj,
Can i have a reading please? It's my 1st time using this. :help:

Samanthaj

Unread post Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:50 pm

Hi Rashmi/ Soontobe/ Jane/Monica :welcome:

Thanks for the kind comment, that means a lot to me
i'll be reading in chat next weekend the 9th and 10th , i'll be in chat 8pm GMT-10 GMT so feel free to come along

When joining the chat rooms you will be prompted to download java. Chat runs on java and is completely safe .. thought i'd let you know in case you're wondering

Sam
"Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." - A. A. Milne

Peanut

Unread post Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:03 am

Had a reading from Samantha it was very accurate thank you Samantha xxxx

Return to “Member To Member FREE Psychic Readings”

• Information