Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

CelticRose's bio

Free Psychic/Medium Readings for ABT Members
Important: Readers Agreement

Forum rules
Asking for a reading isn't a certainty that you will receive a reading. Always be polite and respectful towards the reader and please leave feedback after your reading. Asking for multiple reads at the same time is treated as spam and will be deleted.
If you are interested in reading on ABT please read our Readers Agreement.
Jackrab

Unread post Tue May 16, 2017 6:32 pm

Hi Celtic rose really appreciate the reading you gave me but we have problems in the family with the ex his dad passed Can you give me anything on that really be appreciated

CelticRose

Unread post Wed May 17, 2017 7:09 am

I could try, but i'm not sure if anything will come through. :) I will try reading over the course of next weekend - it may have to be Sunday morning now because I'm out Saturday meeting a friend in London and her family. But maybe ask angel722 as well to see if she can link in for you as well on that subject.

Jackrab

Unread post Wed May 17, 2017 12:57 pm

Awe thank you really appreciate it I have asked angel as well but not heard back you have a great gift

LunaSea
ABT Team

Unread post Wed May 17, 2017 6:22 pm

Celtic, thanks for the reading today was a surprise and very much appreciated.
"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." ~ William Shakespeare

CelticRose

Unread post Wed May 17, 2017 6:26 pm

Nps Luna, I was surprised myself with the past life info that came in, but glad you could take it at the end of the day, hopefully, my antennae won't be confused next time round :D Just needs fine tweaking with finding sitter, lol

Samanthaj

Unread post Mon May 22, 2017 7:22 pm

Feedback

Celtic, thanks very much for the reading today. I feel like i deserve to give you some detailed so here goes...

The male you connected to you mention the year 2006, and us being friends for a few months and how it connected into the song you were given (alicia keys).
I knew exactly who this is right away, This is my friend Frank who I knew for only a few months due to him passing away quite suddenly. You said you could feel around the head area a pressure and this would make perfect sense. He died in 2009 however 2006 was significant because we were quite close geographically so when I think of him, it is a time I go back to. I knew that this song when it came through, it would only be from two specific people in spirit... and i'm blown away that it is them (one being frank) who did come through. :) You mention i've felt him around lately, that is so true. I felt him around me just in the last few days and think of him often. This is a brill confirmation and you described him well. His accent was mentioned and that is funny as , we'd joke about his accent. He was scottish and would ask him often to repeat things over.
'' he knows exactly what you've been through and also what you are hoping for, he knows you have been through some tough times in the past and also lately, but you are a beautiful person with a lot of gifts to help people awakening too around you but you would be used to that he says
CelticRose: a very strong person
❤ showing me that you have oodles of strength''

This message really brings so much comfort. He is referincing the loss of our mutual friend who i was very close to, so for him to bring this up is comforting to me. Yes things have been testing but i'm healing slowly and surely .. I love this. thank you so much

listen because the universe are sending you songs
CelticRose: for a good reason, there is messages within them

I've had songs come to mind the last few days. They have been ones I hardly listen to or those I never really connected to but now i'll be paying extra attn to seeing what these songs are connecting in with. its a great confirmation, again, thank you :)
You mentioned the learning curve and the female with the hair flipped over the right ear. That is eerily accurate but i'm amazed because it was shortly ago i've had someone matching is description try and cause trouble for me and others (IRL). You mention to shield and cut cords which is great advice and i'll be doing this. But also i appreciate the warning as I never take them lightly. Thanks Celtic

: you've been thinking about your course of direction as of late, you are headed into a new chapter with this
Yes 100%. You also mention a new guide coming along to guide me in new life chapters and this is true. I am entering new phases and unknown territories so to speak so it's nice to know i'll have guidance from them in my new phases. thank you :)

spirit male gent also linking in - 87 years old- grandfatherly energy -paternal figure in your soul family too -tingly feels like pins and needles sensation in the soles of my feet - seems like a stricter person or would have been in life - quite stern
CelticRose: he's been waiting patiently
CelticRose: 5'5 in height ish

Yes this is interesting, you seem ti be describing my dads brother. Little story behind it: I recently found him and never met him .. i found my brothers online who i've been looking for for years .. all of a sudden they were on social media. We got in touch, they told me dads brother was terminal ... we spoke very quickly.. through an app (similar to skype) and then sadly 2 days later he passed. It was clear he was unhappy as my brother told me.. he says he is sorry he didn't find you sooner. And then passing suddenly so your message that he is saying sorry is accurate.. but i'm glad we were able to come to understanding that he's not feeling guilty now, and i'm not upset with him. thanks so much! two people.

The rest you mentioned is all so accurate:
you've been thinking about your course of direction as of late, you are headed into a new chapter with this
CelticRose: ok and generally he says spirit and angels are there to set you back on track, if you waiver, but you've got a new guide stepping in as well to help you find it
right :) spot on

August around the 21st , a birthday. This really rings a bell for me and i'm going to double check :) there are quite a few and i'm terrible at remembering but there is definitely an August birthday around the 20th.

Overall: Celtic i'm so pleased with your messages, and grateful for my relatives and friends who came through. It was spot on and i wish you all the best with your future readings. I have some more insight now regarding guides, friends and my dads brother. It's brought peace and insight to me
Godbless and hugs

Samj
Lokah samastah sukhino bhavantu

CelticRose

Unread post Mon May 22, 2017 7:26 pm

Beautiful feedback Samj, so happy that it has brought some peace of mind and clarity to you. Glad to have brought that link through - Peace and blessings be with you and yours - CR

Absolute plane

Unread post Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:50 pm

Hello Celtic

You are one talented reader and i would love to get some messages and insights from you. The last reading given by you was lost and i could read it properly .I will save it this time ..

Much love to you !

Abs

CelticRose

Unread post Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:16 am

hugs abs, I will try to complete this over the next week and see what comes up. Tuesday for me is a busy day but hopefully may get some free time
on Wednesday afternoon so will try and complete it then. OK.

Elysis

Unread post Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:11 pm

Hello celtic. Do you think you can help me gain insight into my psychic development? And also can you try and figure out what a dark spirut thats helping me on my path really is?

Return to “Member To Member FREE Psychic Readings”

• Information