Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

CelticRose's bio

Free Psychic/Medium Readings for ABT Members
Important: Readers Agreement

Forum rules
Asking for a reading isn't a certainty that you will receive a reading. Always be polite and respectful towards the reader and please leave feedback after your reading. Asking for multiple reads at the same time is treated as spam and will be deleted.
If you are interested in reading on ABT please read our Readers Agreement.
CelticRose

Unread post Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:02 pm

Sorry Elysis, I don't work with dark, I don't actually believe in darker energies being out there in the spirit world- only light and higher vibrations because they come forward in the name of Love, usually. I can certainly tune in though on the subject of psychic development for you in my spare time. I had noticed you sent me a PM, sorry I didn't get around to seeing it before it was deleted. I can only think of your spirit as being a little bit like Santa Muerie, (forgive my spelling) but she is entirely linked to the changing energy, SM is a friend of mine's guide who does indeed come across as dark to some people but in reality does a lot of good in the world as well. However, if she is still disturbing your peace and wanting to gain your attention- why not ask her to step back and leave you be until you know you are ready to work with her? If she is a guiding light then chances are she will respect your wishes and come back when ya ready, either via a reader or via another way of connection e.g. in a reading, etc. :) If not then maybe she'll visit in this reading that I do for you in my spare time to connect. No harm in asking her to though ;) So you can find out who she is!

Elysis

Unread post Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:11 pm

I dont think its santa murie...i may have a connection to her, but the spirit im with isnt...anyway, when I said dark, i didnt mean like dark dark, but a grey being, like the changing you meant....though she is ok as being referred to as dark.

Anyway, i dont want her to back off, im just confused about what she is...though our communication with each other kinda sucks.

CelticRose

Unread post Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:00 am

OK no worries :) And ahhh, ok. I wondered on that one! Tell you what, how about I tune in now and see what comes up - if she steps into connect then ok and if not, then it may be for you to find out via another means of communication. Ok I will be shuffling my cards now as feel that tarot of dreams is the best deck to use for this open link to your energy :D I will post again when reading is completed and type it up for you to see in another post in relation to this one.

CelticRose

Unread post Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:34 am

Elysis

first card is the ii of wands - this is for your past - the imagery of focus surrounding this card shows me that you have been climbing the stairs - taking gradual steps to where you want to go forward in - there is a sense that this has happened over the last few years as in you’ve been doing some soul searching to try and find yourself and your true self-worth and sense of being, direction wise and in a positive way of approach and mindfulness of thinking, keeping conscious awareness of your collection of thoughts to transmute them into positive rather than being hard on yourself in a negative way - with this card i also get the word of REIKI in with it, perhaps you’ve had an interest in the past with reiki and have been healing yourself in more ways than one; there is a situation that comes in close to home for your liking where there has been shaken faith, and a sense of distrust in yourself that actually requires more healing to be guided through you - the open channel - to be sent out to that situation that you are battling with, i also pick up a lot of pink surrounding this situation though and white; pink means loving trust and divine universal energy from the angels have been sent out to help you move on from this situation, loving vibes of gentleness have been sent to calm the situation and yourself as well, so that you can move forward into your new beginning and chapter

second card - ace of wands - new beginning and chapter in the present - you are aware of spirit, consciously, you have answered your calling to work with them but you are uncertain in your approach to work with them ; there is someone here saying TRUST in your own abilities to work with them empathy and cognisant both spring to mind as inborn abilities that you have and also precognition, as well, the hoop shows that obstacles are there to be overcome, you have been working with find your own voice too, and the struggles with what you had been going through have diminished as sometimes its a case of mind over matter too.

future card(s) Page of Wands- on this card there is a situation involving a young male, perhaps a friend around you in his early 20s-30s, he’s been bearing someone else’s burdens for sometime and is very much a confident, someone you can trust as well in a friendship, loyal, but is very sensitive too, and i feel also may want some help over a situation around him that he’s balancing or juggling at the moment, because he takes on board too much, its almost like just needing the extra bit of assistance as well to help him out with. i feel this is someone’s son, too in close family, comes across as a brotherly energy as well

(no guarantees a specific spirit will come through - but honestly hope you find this link helpful for this is what came in)

i feel also the spirit around you has a very quiet presence but she doesn’t feel particularly malicious, = i would know if she was - but her quiet presence borders on peaceful as well letting me know she has passed, she’s stood back in the link as distant so links back to childhood days in the sense that this is someone who you would have sensed in your childhood as well in spirit, says she can come forward, she has come forward to help you understand the nitty gritty, the basics, and to help you move forward into the next level of awareness. this spirit is also a guiding light energy that borders on the angelic energy, great-grandmotherly energy, part of your soul family, a personal guardian angel, though her name has been left for you to discover in your own time, 75, 5’3 in height; she has quite a magnetic alluring presence, as well, cheeky personality and playful energy, she has lived a lot of past lives and has been on earth in the late 1980s(she has corrected it from 1960s at this point), she mentions also about also when asked for her occupation she says she was a musician, so if you hear angel music at all, it will be from her, and yes those songs do contain messages, she has come to draw your attention to a decision that you have had on the back of your mind thinking about for some time, you would sense her the moment she walked into the room, she’s also been watching you - not in a creepy way- but in a more watching over you - studying feeling - sorta way, and now feels like the time is right to connect. she has been trying to get your attention encouraging you to focus for if you learn how to focus, particularly your energy, you will be able to learn how to just hear in the natural way, she says, about the touchy-feely thing- she says she likes to touch them just to let them know that she is there - there’s nothing harmful about it, but she says she knows you are hurting too and wishes to provide you with comfort and support. she’s also drawing the attention to money situation involving money around you Elysis, says to say save your pennies and count your pounds, don’t let the money flow through your fingertips, for there will be a time when opportunities in your life arrive and you will want the saved pennies for then. she says as far as your psychic development goes, you are to keep going with the practice as you are indeed on the right path, its like you have climbed up a mountain and still have mountains left to move, but once you’ve gotten beyond that mountain, you can then see where you are going next, and hopefully, the confusion will clear after that. she says don’t forget to take time out to scent the roses though, for a rest break is often needed every so now and then. i keep wanting to say the name Eliza as well in relation to her energy but it may not be her name, though as names are indeed difficult to hear sometimes.
with the psychic development side of things, you need to learn to meditate, how to relax the mind first before working….open up using your chakras, and relax the mind first to clear the mind of thoughts, and any stray thoughts that come in, set them aside, for that will cloud your mind when you wish to work.

she says she will step back now that her message has been said, she sends you a bouquet of lilies, you will smell that floral scent when she is around, though, and that you can call her back anytime if you want to hear from her. leaving you with her love Elysis. Ty for opportunity to connect.

CelticRose

Unread post Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:36 am

abs - hope to do your read again this evening - thanks :D

Jackrab

Unread post Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:58 am

Celtic rose you always give great readings

CelticRose

Unread post Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:24 am

Thanks Jack, though I know I doubt myself a lot while doing them, and I really shouldn't but the doubt is always there if someone cannot take the messages given ;) Though trust in spirit to deliver the correct information across to them always helps :D

Elysis

Unread post Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:27 pm

Hmm...is her name Hawisa?

CelticRose

Unread post Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:29 pm

I didn't catch her name, as its not for me to know, but i did get a nod of affirmation as well from her energy in relation to the question :)
if that helps.

Elysis

Unread post Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:32 pm

Pardon but can you check and see if shes a dragon or a succubus...

That would be my last question.

Return to “Member To Member FREE Psychic Readings”

• Information