Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

CelticRose's bio

Free Psychic/Medium Readings for ABT Members
Important: Readers Agreement

Forum rules
Asking for a reading isn't a certainty that you will receive a reading. Always be polite and respectful towards the reader and please leave feedback after your reading. Asking for multiple reads at the same time is treated as spam and will be deleted.
If you are interested in reading on ABT please read our Readers Agreement.
CelticRose

Unread post Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:45 pm

Sorry, the link has actually closed now but on closing, one did sense more dragon energy more so than the other. But, that would be something to talk to her about perhaps by guided meditation and by working on opening your listening ear to hear her presence. :) If you wish to do that, of course.

CelticRose

Unread post Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:01 pm

Also please know that I didn't feel particularly comfortable with reading for that subject as well so it may have obscured link a bit as well because I don't believe in succubus energies myself, or any darker energy beings at all. Any being that isn't Spirit in my opinion that is considered darker or makes me feel uncomfortable, I leave well alone. So it might be better to go into guided meditation to see if you can connect with her more that way - rather than putting the onerous on one to connect who might not even believe in such a being could exist. Just food for thoughts here :) Sorry I wasn't much use - hope that helps though.

Elysis

Unread post Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:24 pm

Its ok, I got what I needed, so thanks for the help.

Anywho, Hawisa is a very powerful black dragon spirit thats been with me for a long amount of time, even going back toseveral lives ago. We were kinda lovers. Also, she does have a connection to the lower realms, the "underworld" of sorts...she is connected to the draconic immortal Tiamat, which would explain her Santa Muerta like feeling. As for the life as a musician, she was possibly lying about it to make you feel more comfortable with her...because her telling you she was a powerful elder dragon of the lower realm would possibly cause you to disconnect before her message was made clear...btw, the lower realm is inhabited by beings reffered to by some as demons, but they are not the same demons that others use the word for, so I will refer to them as lowborn to avoid confusion...they are more like us humans than the actual demons.

CelticRose

Unread post Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:33 pm

Ah, see, I'm not comfortable with the concept of demons. At all. These subjects I leave well alone. SM is my friend's guide and I knew it wasn't her because I have connected to her energy before for her. But as long as you made sense of it and it resonates with you, of that I'm glad. I can now breathe easy and let it go and clear my energy as well.

Elysis

Unread post Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:45 pm

Good.
Anyway, they are not all evil, though there are some that do fit the bill...
But ifyou choose not to associate with them, thats not a problem, because you strive for light and purity instead of the dark and hedonistic.

CelticRose

Unread post Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:55 pm

I'm sure there are some energies out there that do and are wishing to be acknowledged, its just not in my depth of knowledge to know any different, though and if I feel uncomfortable with it not being my cuppa tea, I tend to steer clear of it, and trust in my instincts, ;) if its not in my path to know about it then its not in my path to know about it, but I tend to stick with light and purity simply because it keeps my vibrations higher. But each to their own on that one, I guess!

CelticRose

Unread post Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:04 pm

Absolute plane wrote:
Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:50 pm
Hello Celtic

You are one talented reader and i would love to get some messages and insights from you. The last reading given by you was lost and i could read it properly .I will save it this time ..

Much love to you !

Abs
Hi Absolute plane - using tarot of dreams to work with this today :)

Past card - is the king of coins - now with this card i sense there is a male around you that has been dealing with a battle of the heart situation around them, though this male energy is not at all sure of himself at the moment and may need a little guidance in terms of schooling & education, he has lost his way and path a lot at the moment and has found himself disconnected from it, the reassurance here is to say that's ok - its ok to feel this way, sometimes a little disconnection is what sets you back on track.... i also feel that perhaps this male is linked to you also as the masculine side of yourself, not saying you are male but just saying in the sense of balancing yourself completely to work with both divine feminine and the divine masculine parts of you like yin/yang sorta thing, by learning to balance yourself you will feel much more capable of dealing with different approaches in situations around you. the king energy stands sure of himself too so its almost a case of you standing sure of yourself in light of what's happening around you, whether or not you are weather-beaten by the storm around you, you will find a way, for where there is a way there is also hope to continue onto your journey and progress also onto the next stage of your life too

iv swords is the next card - there is also a sense of angry irritation feelings coming up to the surface in order to be dealt with, old feelings that have been laid to rest too to be sorted through and put at ease, these feelings are not irrational but they have been buried deep and are below the surface on that one; but yet you have been perhaps overthinking about it and stressing over how to deal with this feeling when it arises, just let it out and let it go; if its empathy based ask for it to lift as well as that will assist the letting go process of not taking on board so much emotion! i am also drawn to the suit of armor on this card in the sense that you feel drawn to protect yourself always as well, from those that would do you harm, you have your guard up a lot because you know that if you were to let it down then it would leave you open to feeling vulnerable too; just know that spiritual protection is surrounding you now so that you have no need to fear if any repercussions of the past will influence your present.

present card - is a reversed card.... in the recent past you have suppressed your desires a lot but now i feel like you are working to find your own voice with a few things that are surrounding you in terms of your faith, beliefs, and the essence of spirit. also feel a tension headache in my third eye at the moment like its been closed for some time but just needs the extra clearing and re-balance as well, which would be something for you think about and consciously work with in meditation, though this has raised up two questions for you at this point in the read - the first is A) AM I on the right path with my direction as to where I'm headed in life? The answer to this question that is coming from a universal response is YES, you are. And you are encouraged to TRUST in your instincts, your abilities, and your ways to work that are unique. You are being encouraged to keep going with the work that you do do, that while it may not be acknowledged in some places, it will indeed be acknowledged here as you are surrounded by soul friends and family that are willing to help you if needed. The second question is one your heart has asked, and again the answer to that is a supportive no but with a suggestion to wait until the time is right to proceed to ask the question again, but perhaps in a different way.

also feel there is someone around you who is currently with fever at the moment but know that they are being wrapped around in angel light and healing energy, i feel this is a younger person though, a grandchild - a little girl - or someone you know fairly well. angel reiki is on its way to you, her and her family too to help keep them strong throughout this time of difficulty.

Present card - confirmation - page of coins - this is a very serene card that shows that inner peace is indeed surrounding you now, it is calming you down energetically externally and within, this energy is coming forward to help you breathe as well - so that you can learn how to let go of things that hold you back from achieving just exactly what it is you dream of doing. you are being asked to think positive and continue the path that you are on already because you are zooming forward to newer higher heights and anticipation of good things is indeed coming into fruition for you.

last two cards are for future (not all etched in stone) V of coins - you are a down to earth person and one who has a heart of gold, you do have a few decisions in your horizons to make, about career, and path, but know that you are being guided to make the right decision, there is wisdom to be had around you in subtle universal signs and messages coming into fruition; there is a white feather that you have found lately in relation to an idea that has bubbled its way up as an inspirational ponder or food for thought that you had been thinking of doing- as a creative pursuit perhaps!
Either way this card is teaching also about humility to have the courage to reflect on how far you have come in your journey and to count your blessings for what you seek is definitely coming to you in a short space of time up to a few months along the lines - november 20th or around that time!

Queen of Coins - last card shows a woman with a motherly nature and a strong presence about her, she knows distinctively what it is she wishes to do and it does not need to be spelled out to her or shown to her, she knows also what she's gotta do to embrace the changes that are adjusting around her, slowly but surely she becomes the person she wants to be - this is you! i also feel a taurus sign linked to this too in the situation coming forward to assure you that you have everything you need at your disposal, if there is anything else you need just ask and the universe energies will help manifest and draw that to you, you are being asked to TRUST in yourself and in your heart for you are going through a difficult patch at the moment but it IS and will get easier and the road ahead will be smoother. I am also seeing the light at the end of a tunnel here so where there's a way, there is hope. Its a case of finding it in yourself and situation. Lion totem has also stepped forward to bring you courage as well and a message to meditate more on what it is you wish to gain for you will indeed find the clarity that you seek if you quieten your mind to meditate :)

Hope this is helpful Abs :D Hope that you also save this read and find it relevant :)

Absolute plane

Unread post Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:31 am

great reading ...will give me detailed feedback later.This time i saved the whole reading .:D

CelticRose

Unread post Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:10 am

Good thinking - I did too but can delete it at my end now so all good :)

Absolute plane

Unread post Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:26 pm

I typed the feedback ,hit submit button and shut down my laptop.I am sad to see that it didnt get through .:(.Will do it again .

Return to “Member To Member FREE Psychic Readings”

• Information