Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

CelticRose's bio

Free Psychic/Medium Readings for ABT Members
Important: Readers Agreement

Forum rules
Asking for a reading isn't a certainty that you will receive a reading. Always be polite and respectful towards the reader and please leave feedback after your reading. Asking for multiple reads at the same time is treated as spam and will be deleted.
If you are interested in reading on ABT please read our Readers Agreement.
CelticRose

Unread post Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:57 pm

Yep, in your own time though, no worries on that one ;)

Absolute plane

Unread post Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:50 pm

Ok i am not able to quote different parts of the reading so i ll give my feedback one by one .

1.kING OF Pentacles :Yup you are right ..i have used more of my masculine energies in the past .I don't know if i was doing it right or not ...Looking at how people were perceiving me ,i was not sure how to handle them .this caused a lot of confusion and need balancing now.

2. IV of swords :there are a a couple of issues that i have suppressed like my feelings towards a particular male ,like certain actions that i were not aware of which caused discomfort to people and i realized it very late ..you are spot on that i have always put up my guards due to certain experiences that hurt me ..I am not sure about the fever part of reading for a little child though..

3.Present ..reversed card...again very accurate analysis ,i have stopped meditating long time back so might be my third chakra is blocked ..You said there were two questions asked by me ..the other one by my heart and you got supporting no ..i really wish i know what was the question because my heart really is confused on how to handle a certain male in my life due to the fear of being mistaken which frequently happens.hope you could shed some light no this ..

4.Page of coins..again very true ..i think i am finally coming to know myself and it is bringing me peace ..i am happy to know that my energies are calming now .

5.Future:V of coins.. yes career is important right now ..i want to secure a post graduate degree but with some good work on my credit and its been a part of my prayers lately.As you said i should count my blessings and be thankful to how much i have been blessed with ..I really wish i could get some good news around 20th Nov as you wrote.Could you please tell something more about the Taurus sign you saw ..is this a person alive or just someone who has passed away ..I am glad you picked that i am going through a very tough phase in my life ..i am just being patient and hoping this too shall pass.

6. Queen of pentacles : again you are spot on ..i do things on my own pace ad need not to be told.I find my own way out ..

Celtic many many hugs to you ...you have been amazing with the reading ..I wish you could have seen something about love in my life too..

if you get some messages about the queries please do write ..I am very thankful for such a positive reading and giving me hope with so many good messages ..Really need them all the way ...

love and light to you always ..

Abs

CelticRose

Unread post Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:59 pm

hugs abs, will try and shed some light for you... with the supportive no answer - i feel that the question will be made known to you in time, it may even be something that your higher self has asked and you aren't aware of it at this point in time, i did sense though it is more to do with your development and transformation as a person as you move forward through this phase then in a few months time you will look back and reflect on it and realize that this is a learning phase for you and your own path/direction in life, also though more so than what you are feeling at this stage.... the feelings will definitely pass so sit and ride it out; you are finding yourself healing gradually day by day.

with the taurus sign person, this one is living and is very much present in the now more so than distant or recent past, it could be someone you've come across though on a friendly connection rather than family member or relative. the myriad of emotions that you are feeling at this point in time will too subside and i am also sensing now that the universe has recognized your goal and ambition to achieve this degree or course of study, and i sense is sending reassurance on your decision too in relation to this degree that once you sort out what you are confused about, the way forward will materialize in time.

another thing mentioning to you also is about manifesting the positive through positive intention and positive thinking, also springing to mind is to look at cosmic ordering but also write down fully as a wish or a request as to what you want out of the new adventure and pray for change - if you do pray - thoughts and prayers are also a fab way of learning how to manifest in a positive way.

hope this helps abs just a gentle reminder too - if it doesn't sit right with you at all - e.g. the fever from a child - for example leave it in with the content of this post and don't take it on board with you on your journey.

LunaSea
ABT Team

Unread post Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:01 pm

Thanks Celtic for bringing spirit through to me with a much needed message. you were spot on with everything you said and confirmed a few different things for me as well. wishing you the best hugs Luna
"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." ~ William Shakespeare

CelticRose

Unread post Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:05 pm

I appreciate that Luna, happy to bring her through. Lovely lady and lovely energy to work with :) Thanks for the opportunity to work too :D

Absolute plane

Unread post Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:02 pm

Thanks Celtic ...Appreciate the additional information that your provided..Hugs

Abs

CelticRose

Unread post Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:10 pm

No worries abs, all good :D

Shell.
ABT Team

Unread post Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:45 am

hi rose
would you give me a reading please ..

Im in chat all the time catch you there
love Shell
Smile it confuses them .

CelticRose

Unread post Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:49 am

Sure shell, are you after a general read? Would be happy to tune in and see what comes along within the read. Will catch you in chat at some point when I next feel ready to read.

Shell.
ABT Team

Unread post Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:06 am

hi rose
thank you for my reading
you talked about a snake totem i will keep that in mind and i think its about transformations im going through this year
you talked about AA Chamuel and i researched his prayer and listened to his meditation on youtube.... hopefully he'll help me find wat im looking for
very enlightening read thank you again
Smile it confuses them .

Return to “Member To Member FREE Psychic Readings”

• Information